Hunger Games Roleplay
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Hunger Games Roleplay

Private roleplaying forum, to save stuff

InícioÚltimas imagensProcurarRegistarEntrar

A little bit of the past.

Ir para baixo 
4 participantes
Ir à página : 1, 2  Seguinte
AutorMensagem
Michael Woodson

Michael Woodson

A little bit of the past.  Empty
MensagemAssunto: A little bit of the past.    A little bit of the past.  Icon_minitimeTer Nov 25, 2014 9:19 pm

It's 4:30 am when I decide to leave home. Gab told me to 'fuck off' when I asked her for her help. I know she doesn't like to get up early but where did my 11 year old cousin learn that kind of language?

It's the first hours of light of the day and the only ones when there aren't anyone working. I am searching the trees for nests before the trees get put down. But I happen to forget that without Gab coming here is useless. I couldn't climb a tree to save my life.

I end up just wondering around the woods until I realise I am not alone here.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Echo Blackhawk

Echo Blackhawk

MensagemAssunto: Re: A little bit of the past.    A little bit of the past.  Icon_minitimeTer Nov 25, 2014 9:40 pm

ECHO BLACKHAWK

I get up everyday at 3am and hunt until the sun rises and the citizens begin to wake up to do their jobs. I've been doing this since last year, when I got away from the orphanage. It doesn't mind me anymore. It's the only time I can hunt safely without getting caught by someone, and the woods have become my new home. I stay at a still unxeplored part of the District Seven's woods - well, they used to be unexplored, before some time ago this guy started coming here.

- Blimey, Michael - I say, unarming my crossbow and coming off my hide. - If ya keep appearing from nowhere, I'll end up shooting you. Accidentaly, of course. - I joke.

Michael Woodson

Michael Woodson

MensagemAssunto: Re: A little bit of the past.    A little bit of the past.  Icon_minitimeTer Nov 25, 2014 9:45 pm

- I couldn't guess you were here at this hour. - I tell him. - it even seems like you never leave this woods. - I met this guy here around the time I started to work as a lumberjack. I happened to get him with his bow. For some reason we became friends after. - You also scared me, you know. Gab told me she saw a pack of wolves coming south when she climbed. You better be cautious.

Echo Blackhawk

Echo Blackhawk

MensagemAssunto: Re: A little bit of the past.    A little bit of the past.  Icon_minitimeTer Nov 25, 2014 9:51 pm

ECHO BLACKHAWK

- That's 'cuz I never do. - I say, grinning. - I have everything I need right here. I might only leave if for some reason I feel the need to sell what I get. - If I ever feel the need to trade the meat for other goods, I think to myself. But for now, I'm good. - Sorry 'bout that. A pack of wolves, you say? That only means more food. Needin' help with the birds? - I ask, offering to climb up the trees he couldn't reach.

Michael Woodson

Michael Woodson

MensagemAssunto: Re: A little bit of the past.    A little bit of the past.  Icon_minitimeTer Nov 25, 2014 9:59 pm

- That's explains your appealing smell. - I joke. - If you need something I can try to get you some. Gab knows some places you could have your stuff traded no questions asked. Dude, you really eat wolves? What do they taste like? - I ask curious. - oh! Thanks, bro. My cousin told me to fuck off when I asked her help this morning.
Echo Blackhawk

Echo Blackhawk

MensagemAssunto: Re: A little bit of the past.    A little bit of the past.  Icon_minitimeTer Nov 25, 2014 10:08 pm

ECHO BLACKHAWK

- Hey! There are lakes here, you know. - I reply, laughing. - Thanks man, but from now I'm good. I brought lots of extra stuff when I left the Orphanage. I'll keep that in mind if I need anything in the future. Oh, and wolf tastes way better than cow. Ya should give it a try next time I catch one. - I blink. - What a lovely young lady. No problem man, just tell me which tree.

Michael Woodson

Michael Woodson

MensagemAssunto: Re: A little bit of the past.    A little bit of the past.  Icon_minitimeTer Nov 25, 2014 10:16 pm

- I actually never ate cow before. - I say embarrassed. - But the other day Gab got us wild rabbit. She told me she stole it from a hunter in the woods. - I point at the trees I didn't mark as checked on the previous day. - Eating rabbit seems weir, they aare so small. - I say just for saying.
Echo Blackhawk

Echo Blackhawk

MensagemAssunto: Re: A little bit of the past.    A little bit of the past.  Icon_minitimeTer Nov 25, 2014 10:19 pm

ECHO BLACKHAWK

- I did once back in the Orphanage... I think. - now that I question it, we could never know what truly these foods were.

Mike points at the trees and I start climbing the first one. - I don't like rabbit either, they don't last for much. - I say, as I reach the top. - Nothin' here.

Michael Woodson

Michael Woodson

MensagemAssunto: Re: A little bit of the past.    A little bit of the past.  Icon_minitimeTer Nov 25, 2014 10:24 pm

- Wouldn't it be bad for you? Another hunter, i mean. It means competition, right? And if he doesn't like you he could turn you in. Aren't you worried? - I ask him. Sometimes I really worry for this guy's safety. I point at another tree. - I'm sure I saw a couple leaving this one taking turns, yesterday.
Echo Blackhawk

Echo Blackhawk

MensagemAssunto: Re: A little bit of the past.    A little bit of the past.  Icon_minitimeTer Nov 25, 2014 10:32 pm

ECHO BLACKHAWK

-Nah. - I say as I reach the ground again. - There are plenty of hunters out there, but mostly, like me, only hunt in certain parts of the District. There are plenty of forest out there. - I continue, starting to climb the next one. - If they'd turn me in, they'd be turning in themselves also. - I say. - I think this one has some. Yeap! Should I bring them down?

Michael Woodson

Michael Woodson

MensagemAssunto: Re: A little bit of the past.    A little bit of the past.  Icon_minitimeTer Nov 25, 2014 10:37 pm

-Does the nest have eggs or already birds?!- I ask. - Are there any of the parents there? - seriously how could that climb it so easily. The trees really seemed to hate me everytime I tried to climb them...
Echo Blackhawk

Echo Blackhawk

MensagemAssunto: Re: A little bit of the past.    A little bit of the past.  Icon_minitimeTer Nov 25, 2014 10:40 pm

ECHO BLACKHAWK

- There are four tiny, tiny birds. - I say, looking around the tree. - I don't see any of the parents here.... - Gosh, I hope they aren't one of the birds I caught today. I'd feel pretty bad now. - Watcha wanna do?

Michael Woodson

Michael Woodson

MensagemAssunto: Re: A little bit of the past.    A little bit of the past.  Icon_minitimeTer Nov 25, 2014 10:44 pm

- Bring them down! - I tell him. - And be careful. - I prepare my bag to transfer them safely. - If you need help tell me. I can catch Gab I may catch you too if needed. - I say laughing.
Echo Blackhawk

Echo Blackhawk

MensagemAssunto: Re: A little bit of the past.    A little bit of the past.  Icon_minitimeTer Nov 25, 2014 10:48 pm

ECHO BLACKHAWK

- I think your cousin my be just a little lighter than me. - I joke, bringing the nest down with me. - Here they are. I hope you name one of them after me. Hey, have you tried crow meat before? It doesn't taste very good to be honest. - I laugh.

Michael Woodson

Michael Woodson

MensagemAssunto: Re: A little bit of the past.    A little bit of the past.  Icon_minitimeTer Nov 25, 2014 10:52 pm

- I couldn't eat this little guys. They kind of remind me of my cousin. - I tell him. - you see, small, dark features/ hair and a huge bad temper. You two would get along. - I concluded.
Echo Blackhawk

Echo Blackhawk

MensagemAssunto: Re: A little bit of the past.    A little bit of the past.  Icon_minitimeTer Nov 25, 2014 11:17 pm

ECHO BLACKHAWK

- Good one, mate. - I laugh. - I was just messing up with you, though. - I did catch an adult one today, though.

Michael Woodson

Michael Woodson

MensagemAssunto: Re: A little bit of the past.    A little bit of the past.  Icon_minitimeTer Nov 25, 2014 11:24 pm

-I know. - I laugh with him. - hey, I have been thinking. Why don't you pass by my house today? You can have a decent meal of not only rat meat or whatever. And your clothes seem to need to be fixed. I can lend you some even. - I say scratching the back of my head.
Echo Blackhawk

Echo Blackhawk

MensagemAssunto: Re: A little bit of the past.    A little bit of the past.  Icon_minitimeTer Nov 25, 2014 11:40 pm

ECHO BLACKHAWK

- As long as you keep it a secret where I came from, that sounds pretty good. - I say, with a smile. - I'm on it mate!

Michael Woodson

Michael Woodson

MensagemAssunto: Re: A little bit of the past.    A little bit of the past.  Icon_minitimeTer Nov 25, 2014 11:45 pm

- Nice! You can help me with the birds also. - I say leading him to the neighborhood. We get there just after my uncle left. I know that because his axe is not on the back of the kitchen door anymore.

I lead him to my bedroom were Gabrielle is still sleeping.

- Don't be too loud. I'm just gonna search for a change of clothes to lend you. You may have a rest if you want to. - I tell him as I hide the birds on the drawer and go to the next one looking for clothes.
Echo Blackhawk

Echo Blackhawk

MensagemAssunto: Re: A little bit of the past.    A little bit of the past.  Icon_minitimeTer Nov 25, 2014 11:50 pm

ECHO BLACKHAWK

- Nah, I'm good. I've had my sleep for today, but thanks! - I say, before he leaves to the room. I wait for him outside.

Michael Woodson

Michael Woodson

MensagemAssunto: Re: A little bit of the past.    A little bit of the past.  Icon_minitimeTer Nov 25, 2014 11:56 pm

After I get what I guess he needs I hand it to him. - Here you go. You can change here. I don't know how luxurious the orphanage was but our restroom is a little house outside. - I say sitting next to my sleeping cousin. - You could help me later to finish the bird nursery I'm building outside.
Echo Blackhawk

Echo Blackhawk

MensagemAssunto: Re: A little bit of the past.    A little bit of the past.  Icon_minitimeQua Nov 26, 2014 12:01 am

ECHO BLACKHAWK

- As luxurious as a trash can - I quickly answer. - Good times. - I continue, starting to change my clothes. - Thank you for this bro! I'll help you with the nursery as I can.

Michael Woodson

Michael Woodson

MensagemAssunto: Re: A little bit of the past.    A little bit of the past.  Icon_minitimeQua Nov 26, 2014 9:25 am

I mess with Gab's hair while he changes and we discuss the nursery plans.
I feel my cousin move a bit in the bed and she ends up waking up.

- Oh, hey little raven, we woke you up? - I ask.

- Not really.... - she answers scratching her sleepy eyes. - why is that guy naked in my bedroom?
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: A little bit of the past.    A little bit of the past.  Icon_minitimeQua Nov 26, 2014 11:45 am

- Oh hey there Gab. - I say, still changing my clothes. - Your cousin invited me in.
https://thungergames.forumeiros.com
Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: A little bit of the past.    A little bit of the past.  Icon_minitimeQua Nov 26, 2014 5:09 pm

Michael should stop bringing every stray he finds in the woods home.

- Yes, but why are you in my bedroom changing to my shirt? - I look at Michael. - You said I could keep that shirt.- I look at the guy again - And really, it doesn't bother you to change in front of a little girl?
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: A little bit of the past.    A little bit of the past.  Icon_minitime

A little bit of the past.
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 2Ir à página : 1, 2  Seguinte

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
Hunger Games Roleplay  :: Panem :: District 7-
Ir para: