Hunger Games Roleplay
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Hunger Games Roleplay

Private roleplaying forum, to save stuff

InícioÚltimas imagensProcurarRegistarEntrar

The Refugees

Ir para baixo 
2 participantes
AutorMensagem
Delta Malloy

Delta Malloy

The Refugees Empty
MensagemAssunto: The Refugees   The Refugees Icon_minitimeDom Mar 01, 2015 11:34 pm

DELTA MALLOY

Last night, more refugees arrived to the District. It has become a daily thing these days. While my stepbrother trains morons for the upcoming war, my mother helps welcoming the new refugees with everything she can do, while I get to show the place around to the newcomers.

I come down the stairs leading me to the big room where we usually get to watch the Capitol propos. The newcomers were all sitting there, waiting for instructions. I notice Maya and Saber already pestering them, as always. They always have a tonful of questions to ask about the other districts.

- C'mon Maya, that's enough. - I say, approaching the group. She smiles to them, winking, and goes away alongside with Saber. - Delta Malloy, it's a pleasure. District Three, right? I'll be showing you guys the place.

☢
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Kieffer G. Abbott

Kieffer G. Abbott

The Refugees Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: The Refugees   The Refugees Icon_minitimeDom Mar 01, 2015 11:59 pm

It really is a drag, everything that is happening to us. Stopping to be one of the most powerful families in the district to be some refugee in a underground bunker that isn't supposed to exist.

My mother and my uncle brought us here some dayd after The Girl on Fire blew up the 75th arena and it seems that they are now preparing for a war. My is in some other facilty, while my mom and my uncles meet with Beetee and the rest of the crew, I guess. Some weirdos come asking us questions about the district. They act like they haven't seen sunshine in a while. Then a guy about my age chases them away.

- Hey. - I anwser bluntly. My siblings cling closer to me like they have never seen people before either. I let a long sigh. - I'm Kieffer Abbott, this are my siblings Alice and David. Yeah, we are from district Three, or what is left of it.
Delta Malloy

Delta Malloy

The Refugees Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: The Refugees   The Refugees Icon_minitimeSeg Mar 02, 2015 12:05 am

DELTA MALLOY

- Well, be welcome to District Thirteen. - I say, briefly. - Shall we start?

I turn around immediatly, not waiting for them to get up. I was honestly tired of this routine everyday, and these guys don't seem very interesting to talk to. I start by explaining our mission here in Thirteen, explaining how our routine works and showing them the schedules we need to follow indicated in our arms. People usually get impressed by that, but being them from Three, I don't think they'll care.

☢
Kieffer G. Abbott

Kieffer G. Abbott

The Refugees Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: The Refugees   The Refugees Icon_minitimeSeg Mar 02, 2015 12:14 am

This place is even more boring after explained. Schedules here, norms there. Everything here is dark and artificial, even from a district Three point of view.

- So it is basically a well intentioned prision.- I wonder out loud.

- How long must we be here? - My brother asks woth his most annoyed tone.

He is a strong kid. Seems to be handling it bettet than Alice who follows around grabing my shirt and sobbing like a toddler.
Delta Malloy

Delta Malloy

The Refugees Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: The Refugees   The Refugees Icon_minitimeSeg Mar 02, 2015 12:20 am

DELTA MALLOY

I raise my eyebrow as I listen to what the guy just said.
- You can always go back to your Three, we have plenty of recruits already. - I shrug and keep walking, until The little fella interrupts. - I have no ideal, ask your brother. I think he wants to leave earlier than expected.

☢
Kieffer G. Abbott

Kieffer G. Abbott

The Refugees Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: The Refugees   The Refugees Icon_minitimeSeg Mar 02, 2015 12:24 am

-I would never have left Three if I had any saying on that. But my uncle put a price on our heads and we had to flee. - I anwser back.

- You are an asshole, Kief. - David says walking closer to the pale guy. This kid is getting more insulent toward me for some reason.
Delta Malloy

Delta Malloy

The Refugees Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: The Refugees   The Refugees Icon_minitimeSeg Mar 02, 2015 12:29 am

DELTA MALLOY

- Seems like you'll have to get used to this then. -I keep moving. Going through a hallway. - I'll show you guys where you'll be staying.

I open one of the doors with a key, revealing a small bedroom with two beds. - You guys were actually lucky, we're almost running out of individual rooms.

☢
Kieffer G. Abbott

Kieffer G. Abbott

The Refugees Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: The Refugees   The Refugees Icon_minitimeSeg Mar 02, 2015 12:33 am

The room is minimal. Easily a third of any of our rooms back at home. And we have to share.

-Buddy, I know mathematics isn't a must in Thrirteen but in case you can't count there are three of us and two beds. Where is Alice staying?

I feel her shiver next to me. I feel like slaming both this kids against a wall right now.
Delta Malloy

Delta Malloy

The Refugees Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: The Refugees   The Refugees Icon_minitimeSeg Mar 02, 2015 1:52 pm

DELTA MALLOY

I let a small grin before answering the guy.
- Firstly, that's false. Secondly, that's not my problem. - I shrug. - I'm only responsible to show you guys the place. I'm not the one who chooses where anyone stays. We get private rooms for everyone we can, but families have to stay in the same room. Either that or the public room with a bunch of strangers. You choose.

☢
Kieffer G. Abbott

Kieffer G. Abbott

The Refugees Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: The Refugees   The Refugees Icon_minitimeSeg Mar 02, 2015 2:17 pm

-Families?! - I gasp. - The five of us are going to live here? The five of us are going to share two beds? You are nuts.

-Better than being separate.. - Alice sobs.

- Will you ever stay quiet?
Delta Malloy

Delta Malloy

The Refugees Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: The Refugees   The Refugees Icon_minitimeSeg Mar 02, 2015 2:23 pm

DELTA MALLOY

- I can try to get some extra blankets, but nothing more. - I shrug, again. - You guys have to get used to it. - We have to receive them at our home and they even complain... god. I couldn't listen to that any longer.

☢
Conteúdo patrocinado

The Refugees Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: The Refugees   The Refugees Icon_minitime

The Refugees
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
Hunger Games Roleplay  :: Panem :: District 13-
Ir para: