Hunger Games Roleplay
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Hunger Games Roleplay

Private roleplaying forum, to save stuff

InícioÚltimas imagensProcurarRegistarEntrar

49th's edition after party

Ir para baixo 
3 participantes
Ir à página : Anterior  1, 2, 3
AutorMensagem
Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

49th's edition after party  - Página 3 Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  - Página 3 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 12:18 am

I let a giggle come out. Making fun of the redhead is actually pretty fun.

- Fine, I'll give you this chance. So tell me, cowboy, how was it like in cowboy land?
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  - Página 3 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 12:22 am

ATTICUS FLETCH

Did I hear that right? She actually giggled? I never thought I'd hear that sound coming from her, to be honest.
- Thank you so so so much - I reply, aliviated. - It was pretty great, actually! We have a very good weather and taming animals is actually pretty exciting. You should come by sometime!- I blink, not really knowing what I'm saying.

https://thungergames.forumeiros.com
Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  - Página 3 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 12:25 am

- I'll have to refuse. - I reply abruptly. - I was there once. It really stinks. Just wondering how it is to live in such a big and smelly place. Enjoying the victory so far?
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  - Página 3 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 12:30 am

ATTICUS FLETCH

- Bummer... it's not that bad. - I reply, but left the topic alone. - Well, I'm glad to be able to come back home - I simply answer.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  - Página 3 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 12:33 am

- Didn't Dallas tell you? It will take quite some time before you can actually get home. But I hope when you do get home you can find some piece - I say. He deserves. - Now watch where you put your hands!
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  - Página 3 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 12:40 am

ATTICUS FLETCH

- He did, but at least I will, sooner or later.- Oh God! I'm so sorry. I didn't mean that, I swear! - I defend myself, with an embarrased look. I honestly didn't even notice what I was doing.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  - Página 3 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 12:44 am

I glare at him. It isn't nice to take advantage of someone who saves you.

- Before you'll pass by my home. I miss it so much. Good oldie. District 7 for everything you need. What did you do back at the smelly 10?
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  - Página 3 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 12:47 am

ATTICUS FLETCH

I stare in her eyes, glaring at me like I was about to get murdered. - Eh... in Ten... I trained dogs and horses - I reply, nervously.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  - Página 3 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 12:51 am

- Oh. That's actually seems like a nice job. I have a dog back at Seven. He was a stray and just ended up staying around. - I remember my Sammy nostalgically. - Michael taught him a few tricks but it seems he unlearned them...
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  - Página 3 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 12:55 am

ATTICUS FLETCH

- Changed your mind about visiting, then? - I joke. - Yeah, that usually happens if you don't train it regularly. - I shrug, completely forgetting I was holding her hands while dancing, which made me pull her closer to me.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  - Página 3 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 1:01 am

- He kind of refused to get trained by his sister. - I explain - he is just there to protect the house. There had been reported several break in and thefts around so. Old Sammy watches the house.. - I try to ignore the fact he made stomp on his chest because it was an accident but I feel my face get hotter for some reason.
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  - Página 3 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 1:04 am

ATTICUS FLETCH

- That's great, then! We have some dogs for that propose also. - I comment. She kinda ignored me pulling her closer accidentaly, so I kept her that way. It felt nicer, somehow.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  - Página 3 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 1:07 am

- Yeah. But it is still kind of ironic though... - I let out. Being at this short distance didn't help my thinking and he just kept me like this. I just abruptly stop talking and keep dancing
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  - Página 3 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 1:11 am

ATTICUS FLETCH

Ironic what?, I think to myself. See suddenly seemed off, but keeped dancing and I just went it with, with a big smile on my face.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  - Página 3 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 1:19 am

This feels so awkward right now.. None of us knows how to dance, this is really close and I just feel uncomfortable. I should have left them have his way with him.

But then I'd feel responsible.. I feel observed, a lot. As I raise my head to understand why I see many of the Capitol people looking at us. I am just so tired of publicity right now. The music stops a good time after I dragged Atticus here. But he seems not to notice right away.

- you may let go of me, now. - I almost order.
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  - Página 3 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 1:23 am

ATTICUS FLETCH

I don't know why I felt to good next to this girl. But somehow, I did. It was a funny feeling. I'd didn't feel like I just won the Games at all. It's like I could forget about the Capitol only if for a day.

When the music stops, she glares at me again, telling me to let go. - I'm sorry, - I answer nervously. - I didn't notice it was already over. - I continue, stratching my head.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  - Página 3 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 1:32 am

- it's OK. But you'll be on your own for the rest of the night. - I explain. - I am going to get going. See you when you come to seven, cowboy.

Maybe doing friends sometimes wouldn't be so bad. Just like Axl said. But I feel uncomfortable that he brings so much attention. I try to go back to my room but they also surrounded me asking what I thought of the new victor. They never did this before. This kid really is something.
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  - Página 3 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 1:41 am

ATTICUS FLETCH

- Ahh, c'mon. We were just staring havin' fun. - I complain, but I let her go. She seemed to be already to tired of me.

I watch her going, before turning my back and started walking in direction to Delphina, who was glaring at me with the creepiest look ever.

Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  - Página 3 Icon_minitime

49th's edition after party
Ir para o topo 
Página 3 de 3Ir à página : Anterior  1, 2, 3