Hunger Games Roleplay
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Hunger Games Roleplay

Private roleplaying forum, to save stuff

InícioÚltimas imagensProcurarRegistarEntrar

The Second Quarter Quell

Ir para baixo 
2 participantes
Ir à página : Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Seguinte
AutorMensagem
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 2 Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 5:48 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

- Then we must find a way to get the prep team out of the way! - I let it out, gloriously, but I just end up laughing even more. I was feeling so happy, making her happy. - Hey, why don't we go take a break from all this mentoring stuff? We could have a meal or something. - I finally ask.

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
https://thungergames.forumeiros.com
Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 5:52 pm

- Are you asking me out? With an arena running? - I ask. But for some reason I am on a good mood. - Ok. But only this time.
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 5:54 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

- Hey! It's just a break from work. Nothing wrong here. - I grin. - Let's get going, then~ I'm hungry as hell!

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 5:57 pm

- Fine I just hope you are not the one cooking - I say walking beside him. - Where are you taking me to eat?
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 5:58 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

- I can cook some stuff - I complain. - But nah, I'll be taking you to a Capitol café. They do have some pretty ones around here, District themed. If you don't wanna visit me at 10', we'll bring 10' to ya. - I say, smirking.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 6:03 pm

- oh. That's nice. They say the food from One is good but I never got to try it. I don't get along with the guys from One. - I shrug. - Thank you for the invitation
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 6:12 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

- No problem. - I answer, with a kind smile. - Here we are.

We arrive at a building that looked exactly from D10 from the outside. If it wasn't for the weird employees, I would have felt at home. I guide Gabrielle to a table for two and sit in front of her. - Any idea of what to eat?

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 6:18 pm

-No idea. I didn't know you guys ate so much cow meat. - I say looking at the list. - To be honest the first time I ate it it was here in the Capitol and it made me kind of sick in the stomach. Can you help me choose?
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 6:23 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

- We surely do, partner - I joke, forcing my accent. - They're the favourite a the Capitol, so that's the one we produce the most. - I explain. - Lamb is pretty good also. And pork. I might go with pork this time.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 6:26 pm

- I'll have whatever you are having. I'm not used to eat meat like this. In Seven since it is rare we make it last by drying it, salting it or make it into soups or stews. - I explain. - the whole steak thing, I'm still not used to it.
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 6:30 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

- You're gonna love pork, then. - I comment, happily, before calling the waiter and making our order. I wait for him to leave before turning my attention to Gabrielle once again. - How have you been feeling? - I ask.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 6:35 pm

That was about unexpected question.

- I have been feeling.. The same I guess. Walking around seven being looked down because a thief got back instead of the honored lumberjack who saved her. Having to do those services for the Capitol. The usual. - what about you?
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 6:39 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

- I see... - she seemed so miserable and I wanted to change that so much.

- I've been okay, despite the fact that my father is trying to take advantage of my "fame" for himself. But I've dealt with him before. - I say, sighing.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 6:41 pm

- Oh. So even mister Fletch has problems. - I let out. - what is your dad up to. If you don't mind me asking...
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 6:46 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

- Everyone does - I simply reply. - He was an outsider. He got in trouble /too/ many times. We got put aside the District for some years, even. People looked down at us when we walked by.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 6:50 pm

- Every family has a person like that. In mine it is me. - I laugh. - My dad had a great reputation around the district until in the games I let out that I was a thief. Ever since then there went their reputation. - I tell him. - try to understand his side, I bet he in his way wanted the best for you and your mom.
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 6:52 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

- Nah, he wanted like that at all. - He did it for fun. For adventure. He wouldn't just steal, he would assault a dairy and let all the cows out just to see what would happen. Those kind of stuff. - I giggle. It sounds funny now, but it wasn't for us back then.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 6:59 pm

- Oh? But he sounds like a fun fella. - I giggle. Our food arrives. - I.. It looks good.. - I say. For me is just weird how they eat and cook the things around 10. But it is actually yummy. - If I don't get a stomach ache after this I may do that visit to Ten you talked about.
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 7:05 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

-If chaos is your idea of fun. - I shrug. - Finally, the food! -  It does smell like home. Those guys do a good job. I stop caring about the food the second I hear Gabrielle saying she might visit 10' with me. My face automatically brightens up. - Are you serious!?

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 7:09 pm

- Well, the food does seem good and if they give me permission after Axl's marriage... Yeah, I might go visit. - I smile. - or maybe I shouldn't... The guys from the Capitol may take it wrong again... Or your girlfriend might... But we'll see...
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 7:12 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

-Oh, please do! You won't have to worry about my non-existent girlfriend, I promise. - I say, taking a bit of my food. - I could visit you at 7 also... i-if you want me to, I mean!

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 7:18 pm

-Non-existent... Sure - I pretend to believe. - You can go. My sister seems to have a celebrity crush on you for some reason. Maybe she'd stop annoying me to introduce you guys.
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 7:21 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

- I'm telling ya, - I contest. - My heart belongs to noone. I'm a free man. - I giggle. - Celebrity crush, what? - Why does it have to be her sister!? - Alright then....

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 7:24 pm

-You don't have to if you don't want to. She is really annoying.. - I warn him. - But she is just on and off on how cute you are. Remember when the rumors got out? She wouldn't leave me alone! Worse than the guys from the Capitol. I almost told her it was true so she'd leave me alone.
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 7:26 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

- That's actually cute. - I laugh. - How old is she, anyway? Maybe she was tired of seein' big sis all alone. - I blink.

Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 2 Icon_minitime

The Second Quarter Quell
Ir para o topo 
Página 2 de 5Ir à página : Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Seguinte

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
Hunger Games Roleplay  :: Panem :: THE CAPITOL-
Ir para: