Private roleplaying forum, to save stuff

InícioInício  CalendárioCalendário  FAQFAQ  BuscarBuscar  MembrosMembros  GruposGrupos  Registrar-seRegistrar-se  LoginLogin  

Compartilhe | 

Surprises.

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Ir em baixo 
Ir à página : Anterior  1, 2, 3  Seguinte
AutorMensagem
Atticus Fletch
Admin

MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Seg Nov 24, 2014 12:51 pm

- They do - I say with a laugh. - Its the capitol, what could you expect.

-Call me Atticus, - I tell her cousin. - Nice to meet ya. - We then proceed to meet her mother. I couldnt say I was just nervous. I was nervous as hell.
- H-Hi there, - I proceed.
Ver perfil do usuário http://thungergames.forumeiros.com
Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Seg Nov 24, 2014 12:56 pm

-Oh, hello? - my mother says approaching him. - Gabrielle, did you tell your father that /this/ was your visit?

- Not really. - I shake my head.

- Of course not. - She sighs. It is funny, tho. Seeing Atticus so scared of that short women who is even smaller than me. - I am Helen Bourgogne. Nice to meet you... oh you are that boy who one some time ago. So what? Now it is a trend to join the victors who don't kill people and see what happen?
Ver perfil do usuário
Atticus Fletch
Admin

MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Seg Nov 24, 2014 1:27 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

- Yeah. I guess it is. - I say, shrugging. - Atticus Fletch, nice to meet you too. - I say, more calmly this time. I look to the side for my eyes to meet Gab's. I had no idea how to proceed.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Seg Nov 24, 2014 1:32 pm

-So what exactly is you business here? Or you want to wait for Charles to arrive? - she asks directly to Atticus with a grin on her face. - I mean, Gabrielle is 20 and never had friends home to have lunch and now here is a man staying for the week.

-Oh isn't he the guy of the rumours too? - Teddie was so quiet, what'd she think that was a good thing to say?

My mother looks at us like she is waiting for the answer.
Ver perfil do usuário
Atticus Fletch
Admin

MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Seg Nov 24, 2014 2:04 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

- Uuuhh... I-I can stay somewhere else if that's the problem. - I quickly say, looking at Gabrielle, nervously. Does her family knows we're together or what?

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Seg Nov 24, 2014 2:13 pm

-You can stay here, sweetie. That's fine. - My mother said for my relief. - Go offer some food to your guest, where are your manners, Gab?

-Yeah, sure. - And I take Atticus to the kitchen. - I may have not told them about us, or that you were coming... or anything..

Just before he got to answer the door is opened and I hear my father calling my brother, who is not here.

-Gab, have you seen your brother? He was supposed to come to work with me today. - He says not bothering to look at Atticus. I think Atticus turned transparent when he saw my dad, and his axe which he put behind the kitchen door. - Who is that?
Ver perfil do usuário
Atticus Fletch
Admin

MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Seg Nov 24, 2014 3:29 pm

- Oh, thank you ma'am! - I say with a smile, before following Gabrielle to the kitchen.

- Great, - I say, glaring at her. - Now that I wanted to kiss you. - I say, provoking her. That's when a tall guy jkind us. Oh no, I think to mmyself. Not now.
I look at Gabrielle, static.
Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Seg Nov 24, 2014 3:46 pm

- Hi, dad, this is Atticus Fle..

-I know who he is - he cut me up. - I want to know why he is in our kitchen. Shouldn't he be like cuting the neck of pigs back at old 10'?

-He is here for me. - I answer.

-I thought when you said you had a visit you were talking about that annoying Capitol lady you seem to like so much, not this redbean. - he says sitting in a chair. - Come on, son. You got out of an arena with 23 soulds trying to kill you and you freeze on the sight of me? I must really be ugly.

-You always know how to entretain guests, dad. - I say with a critizing tone.

-Well, you never knew how to bring guests. After all, you can get along without your cousin, just fine, hm? - I'd like a day passing that he doesn't remember me that Michael is dead because of me. Just one day, is that asking for much?
Ver perfil do usuário
Atticus Fletch
Admin

MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Seg Nov 24, 2014 6:46 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

I was gonna tell the guy that was not my job but Gabrielle speaks up first.

- Nah man, it's just... that you got me unprepared. - I say, not really sure about my words. - Forget it. - Better just keep my mouth shut.

Gabrielle talks to her dad until he mentions her cousin. That was not a good move from him. I wanted to hold Gabrielle's hand in that moment and tell her it was okay, but I'm not sure it would be the best idea right now.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Seg Nov 24, 2014 7:11 pm

I take a deep breath before answering him. But I actually don't know what to say. I change subject.

- I will call mom and aunty. Atticus has something to tell everyone. - I just say leaving Atticus in there with my father.
Ver perfil do usuário
Atticus Fletch
Admin

MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Seg Nov 24, 2014 7:15 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

- I do? Since when? Hey Gabrielle, wait! - but she was already gone. What the hell. She leaves me alone with her father, with which I decide not to say a word.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Seg Nov 24, 2014 7:17 pm

- So? What's your deal with her? Also on a quest to making her change her mind about killing herself? The guy before you tried and her siblings try everyday. Tell me how do you intend to. - the father asks.
Ver perfil do usuário
Atticus Fletch
Admin

MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Seg Nov 24, 2014 7:20 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

- I already did. - I shrug. - She told me today she didn't intend to do it any longer. - I simply answer, not going into detail.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Seg Nov 24, 2014 7:26 pm

The father raises an eyebrow.

- Is that so? Why is that? - he asks with his voice full of doubt.

I come back to find my dad glaring weirdly at Atticus. I ask my mother and my aunt to sit down and introduce my aunt to Atticus.

- What's with this dense mood? - my aunt asks.

- Pretty boy here convinced Gab to quit her plan. - my dad says.

I look to Atticus. Did he already tell him?

- What? You never changed your mind for your siblings. What are you thinking, Gabrielle? Your brother and sister suffer everyday knowing you live counting days for your death and a guy comes around and only then you resolve to change your mind? - my aunt scolds me. And she is right.

- I'm sorry. - I just say.
Ver perfil do usuário
Atticus Fletch
Admin

MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Seg Nov 24, 2014 7:37 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

Gabrielle soon returns in time for me not to answer her dad's question. But she brings her aunt with her who doesn't say very comforting words. Are you kidding me!? This girls just give up of her suicide plan and you scold her instead of being happy for her? I couldn't just stay shut this time.

- Well pardon me, lady - I interrupt, taking a step foward - Gabrielle just gave up of her death plan. Shouldn't this be good news? It doesn't matter who conviced her and who didn't. What matters is that we'll still have Gabrielle around us. - Right? - I look back at her, giving her a comforting smile. - And we should be happy for her. I am.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Seg Nov 24, 2014 7:45 pm

- I'm happy for her. - my aunt continues. - I just think that the family should be first on her reasons on why not. My son gave up his life for her not to waste hers.

That's what they think. My aunt and dad... That me crying for Michael's death is a waste of time. And it is not respecting of his sacrifice. I was never allowed to cry for him or to mourn him.. They never let me.

- It is for the family that I am doing it. - I just say. - this quarter quell made me realize that Sebastian still needs me around if something goes wrong! And also.. - I look at Atticus and wait for him to tell them. I'm such a coward..
Ver perfil do usuário
Atticus Fletch
Admin

MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Seg Nov 24, 2014 7:53 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

I had much more to say but I let Gabrielle talk instead. She has to speak up for herself. That's when she looks at me... No way. Oh no, I slowly shake me head to her. How could I tell them about it? Her father would pick up is axe and kill me in a second if he knows. He seems like that kind of guy. B-but I guess that would be better than seeing her family angry at her...

I let out a big sigh before saying it. - We think Gabrielle might be... pregnant. - I say, looking down.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Seg Nov 24, 2014 8:00 pm

They don't look much surprised. My aunt was already suspicious about it according to my sister.

-And you are the father? - my mother asks.

-He is. - I answer.

- Are you sure? - she asks again raising an eyebrow.

-I'm sure, mom. I was called after he and I. You know..

- I must say I am relieved that you are sure who it is and that is not some capitol twat. - my father says. Really sensitive. - But I must ask. Mister cowboy, what are you going to do about it?
Ver perfil do usuário
Atticus Fletch
Admin

MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Seg Nov 24, 2014 8:07 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

As much as I am not prepared to raise a kid and to start a decent life with Gabrielle this early, I was also relieved it was mines and not from the guys who do those things to her. That would be the worst.

Her father questions me about my intentions. I know I can't run away from my life. And I would never do that to Gabrielle...
- I'll assume my responsabilities, - I say. - I love your daughter. And I'm gonna raise the kiddo with her. - I put my arm around Gabrielle's, giving her a small kiss in the head.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Seg Nov 24, 2014 8:11 pm

-yeah yeah, flowers and rainbows. - he cuts him out. - I don't doubt of your good intentions or your beautiful teenage love, ok? But there is only the problem of you being from Ten. How do you intend to 'raise the kiddo's from the other side of the country?
Ver perfil do usuário
Atticus Fletch
Admin

MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Seg Nov 24, 2014 8:17 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

- I'm sure the Capitol will give us an hand there. - He was right, Ten and Seven weren't even the closest Districts. But maybe if we give the Capitol what they want they could help us with that... - they are very sensitive with this kind of topics.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Seg Nov 24, 2014 8:19 pm

I touch him in the arm to get his attention. - What do you mean?
Ver perfil do usuário
Atticus Fletch
Admin

MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Seg Nov 24, 2014 8:23 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

- I was thinkin' we should show them the rumours turned out to be true. - I say, in a low voice. - You know how they love romance. We could get a permit to spend at least the first years of the child together.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Seg Nov 24, 2014 8:26 pm

- We'll let you discuss it alone. - my mom says leading the other two out.

- I don't want them to know I am pregnant. Do you know what they could do? I don't want our child full of publicity even before he is born... - I explain him. I know it was our best shot... But I don't trust them...
Ver perfil do usuário
Atticus Fletch
Admin

MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Seg Nov 24, 2014 8:30 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

- We won't be able to keep it a secret for too long, Gabrielle. - I say, holding her hand tight. - It's either that or the kid will be raised by just one of us, which would suck for us both and for it also....

Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    

Surprises.
Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Voltar ao Topo 
Página 2 de 3Ir à página : Anterior  1, 2, 3  Seguinte

Permissão deste fórum:Você não pode responder aos tópicos neste fórum
Hunger Games Roleplay  :: Panem :: District 7-
Ir para: