Hunger Games Roleplay
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Hunger Games Roleplay

Private roleplaying forum, to save stuff

InícioÚltimas imagensProcurarRegistarEntrar

The 65th Hunger Games

Ir para baixo 
2 participantes
Ir à página : Anterior  1, 2
AutorMensagem
Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

The 65th Hunger Games - Página 2 Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: The 65th Hunger Games   The 65th Hunger Games - Página 2 Icon_minitimeTer Nov 25, 2014 1:50 pm

GABRIELLE BOURGOGNE

- What do we have left to lose? - I ask him. - I don't want to give them the power to take my children from me again! It is a long way, but we could have a shot. Give the boys the freedom we never had...

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: The 65th Hunger Games   The 65th Hunger Games - Página 2 Icon_minitimeTer Nov 25, 2014 2:06 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

Our families. Our friends. Everyone will be punished if they find out about this, I think to myself. But she was right. We have to keep them safe...

- We'll do it. - I end up saying, caressing her hair. And bringing her closer to me. - But we'll have to fake our death first - I whisper.

https://thungergames.forumeiros.com
Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: The 65th Hunger Games   The 65th Hunger Games - Página 2 Icon_minitimeTer Nov 25, 2014 2:14 pm

GABRIELLE BOURGOGNE

I give him a little smirk.

-That can't be too hard. - I tell him. - Remember the suicidal, emotional destroyed person here? Just happens to have a sister who works in a factory with lots of volatil materials.

Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: The 65th Hunger Games   The 65th Hunger Games - Página 2 Icon_minitimeTer Nov 25, 2014 2:39 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

- Great, - I say, grinning. - Can we fake an incident, then? It will have to cover the kids also.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: The 65th Hunger Games   The 65th Hunger Games - Página 2 Icon_minitimeTer Nov 25, 2014 2:41 pm

GABRIELLE BOURGOGNE

-Of course. - I answer him. - I will talk to them when I get back at Seven. I will prepare the things with my siblings... We will wait for you.

Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: The 65th Hunger Games   The 65th Hunger Games - Página 2 Icon_minitimeTer Nov 25, 2014 2:43 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

- Remember me why we ever split up - I joke in a provoking tone. - You're the best. - I steal her a kiss. Maybe this wasn't the worst idea after all.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: The 65th Hunger Games   The 65th Hunger Games - Página 2 Icon_minitimeTer Nov 25, 2014 2:45 pm

GABRIELLE BOURGOGNE
[size=16]
[color=#666633][font=Georgia]
-Because your dad called you back to 10'? Something like that. - I recall as a joke. Kissing him back after. - Maybe then we'll be safer...

Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: The 65th Hunger Games   The 65th Hunger Games - Página 2 Icon_minitimeTer Nov 25, 2014 2:47 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

- Yeah. Totally my fault. - I roll my eyes, but then I give her a friendly smile. - Oh gosh, I don't even now what safety means any more - I joke, dramatically.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: The 65th Hunger Games   The 65th Hunger Games - Página 2 Icon_minitimeTer Nov 25, 2014 2:48 pm

GABRIELLE BOURGOGNE

- I doubt I ever knew what that was... - I say looking down. But that isn't completly true. When Michael was around, and when I am aroung Atticus, I feel safe..

Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: The 65th Hunger Games   The 65th Hunger Games - Página 2 Icon_minitimeTer Nov 25, 2014 3:06 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

- Hey, - I say, making her look at me. - We'll find our safety. I promise.

Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: The 65th Hunger Games   The 65th Hunger Games - Página 2 Icon_minitime

The 65th Hunger Games
Ir para o topo 
Página 2 de 2Ir à página : Anterior  1, 2

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
Hunger Games Roleplay  :: Panem :: THE CAPITOL-
Ir para: