Hunger Games Roleplay
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Hunger Games Roleplay

Private roleplaying forum, to save stuff

InícioÚltimas imagensProcurarRegistarEntrar

A little bit of the past.

Ir para baixo 
4 participantes
Ir à página : Anterior  1, 2
AutorMensagem
Echo Blackhawk

Echo Blackhawk

A little bit of the past.  - Página 2 Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: A little bit of the past.    A little bit of the past.  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeQua Nov 26, 2014 8:19 pm

ECHO BLACKHAWK

- Well, you were technically sleeping when I started changin'. Now its too late. - I shrug.

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: A little bit of the past.    A little bit of the past.  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeQua Nov 26, 2014 8:45 pm

I take a while looking at him until Michael covers my eyes and said its rude to stare.

- Well it is rude to bring people in without asking! - I tell him. He knows I don't like strangers in my house. Much less in my bedroom.

I go downstairs prepare the breakfast for my siblings and let them in the room.
Michael Woodson

Michael Woodson

MensagemAssunto: Re: A little bit of the past.    A little bit of the past.  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeQua Nov 26, 2014 8:47 pm

- GAB! - I yell at her before she turns her back on us. - I'm so sorry. She's usually a nice girl. I'm really sorry. - I say with my head down.
Echo Blackhawk

Echo Blackhawk

MensagemAssunto: Re: A little bit of the past.    A little bit of the past.  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeQua Nov 26, 2014 8:53 pm

ECHO BLACKHAWK

- Hey, bro, it's okay. - I say, confused for why the guy insisted in apologizing. - I don't mind at all.

Michael Woodson

Michael Woodson

MensagemAssunto: Re: A little bit of the past.    A little bit of the past.  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeQua Nov 26, 2014 9:14 pm

-No. it is not ok. She shouldn't treat friends like this. I'll talk with her later. - I say sighing. - So, you wanna eat something? Bet is not as meaty as your usual breakfasts but I bet you'll like.
Echo Blackhawk

Echo Blackhawk

MensagemAssunto: Re: A little bit of the past.    A little bit of the past.  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeQua Nov 26, 2014 9:17 pm

ECHO BLACKHAWK

I didn't consider Gabrielle as a friend, since we didn't spoke much. I decided to not say anything else about it though. - Sounds good, man - I say. - Show me what you have.

Michael Woodson

Michael Woodson

MensagemAssunto: Re: A little bit of the past.    A little bit of the past.  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeQua Nov 26, 2014 9:21 pm

-We have a little bread. - I say looking in the shelves. - It has some days but I think it's still good. I could make you an egg. - I tell him. - My sister is saving one for me but I don't really like it...What more..ohhhh Gab got us apples!
Echo Blackhawk

Echo Blackhawk

MensagemAssunto: Re: A little bit of the past.    A little bit of the past.  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeQua Nov 26, 2014 9:26 pm

ECHO BLACKHAWK

- I haven't had any of those in ages, - I say. - I'll have anything you're havin'!

Michael Woodson

Michael Woodson

MensagemAssunto: Re: A little bit of the past.    A little bit of the past.  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeQua Nov 26, 2014 9:39 pm

I hand him an apple and put a bread on his sack for him to take.- There you go, bro. - I tell him eating my apple.- And everytime I need you just have to ask me, or Gab, or Teddie or Milly. When the floods and the blizzards begin you can stay over for some time.
Echo Blackhawk

Echo Blackhawk

MensagemAssunto: Re: A little bit of the past.    A little bit of the past.  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeQua Nov 26, 2014 9:53 pm

ECHO BLACKHAWK

- Thanks man! - I say, starting to eat my apple. - That'd be good. I can give you guys some animal skin coats for warmth in exchange, when the time comes.

Michael Woodson

Michael Woodson

MensagemAssunto: Re: A little bit of the past.    A little bit of the past.  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeQua Nov 26, 2014 9:59 pm

-You don't need to give anything in return. I can't sleep well at night knowing you are there freezing. If it was me I'd like someone giving an hand. - I say smiling.

-He stays with Sammi. - Gabrielle says from behind me and approaches staying behind me.

-Maybe you stay with Sammi tonight. I don't want to share my bed with someone mean like you! - Gab looks away sulking. Did what I said sound weird?
Echo Blackhawk

Echo Blackhawk

MensagemAssunto: Re: A little bit of the past.    A little bit of the past.  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeQua Nov 26, 2014 10:10 pm

ECHO BLACKHAWK

- I wouldn't necessarily be freezin', - I say. I was hoping I had a shelter built in the woods before the tough months. - That was the lifestyle I've chosen. -I shrug. Chosen wouldn't be the best word since noone adopted me back at the Orphanage, I did decide to leave it on my own. - 'Kayy, who's Sammi tho? - I interrupt.

Michael Woodson

Michael Woodson

MensagemAssunto: Re: A little bit of the past.    A little bit of the past.  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeQua Nov 26, 2014 10:23 pm

- see, he said ok!- Gab struggles.

-Sammi is our dog - I answer him. - I think Gabsy here is needing a night with you in the woods.
Michael Woodson

Michael Woodson

MensagemAssunto: Re: A little bit of the past.    A little bit of the past.  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeQua Nov 26, 2014 10:24 pm

- see, he said ok!- Gab struggles.

-Sammi is our dog - I answer him. - I think Gabsy here is needing a night with you in the woods.
Echo Blackhawk

Echo Blackhawk

MensagemAssunto: Re: A little bit of the past.    A little bit of the past.  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeQua Nov 26, 2014 10:34 pm

ECHO BLACKHAWK

- I don't mind sleepin' with a dog at all. - I shrug, turning to Gab. - It'd be a pleasure, m'lady. - I blink, as a joke.

Michael Woodson

Michael Woodson

MensagemAssunto: Re: A little bit of the past.    A little bit of the past.  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeQua Nov 26, 2014 10:50 pm

-Don't encourage her. - I ask.

- Do encourage me. - she provokes me.

- Geez, Gab, Echo is living in the woods you could show a little bit of empathy. He could have turned ypu in to the peacekeepers to get a reward but he helps us out. Be respectful. Apolisage.

-Sorry. - I am sure she rolled her eyes doing so.
Echo Blackhawk

Echo Blackhawk

MensagemAssunto: Re: A little bit of the past.    A little bit of the past.  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeQua Nov 26, 2014 10:54 pm

ECHO BLACKHAWK

- No need for that bro, I left the orphanage at my own will. - I shrug. - It's not as bad as it sounds.

Michael Woodson

Michael Woodson

MensagemAssunto: Re: A little bit of the past.    A little bit of the past.  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeTer Dez 23, 2014 2:24 pm

- Yeah, well but you'd be better with a shelter sometimes, you know? - I tell him. - don't be too proud to ask if you need anything. I got your back, bro.
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: A little bit of the past.    A little bit of the past.  - Página 2 Icon_minitime

A little bit of the past.
Ir para o topo 
Página 2 de 2Ir à página : Anterior  1, 2

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
Hunger Games Roleplay  :: Panem :: District 7-
Ir para: