Hunger Games Roleplay
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Hunger Games Roleplay

Private roleplaying forum, to save stuff

InícioÚltimas imagensProcurarRegistarEntrar

The ones who stayed

Ir para baixo 
3 participantes
AutorMensagem
Suzzane Woodson

Suzzane Woodson

The ones who stayed Empty
MensagemAssunto: The ones who stayed   The ones who stayed Icon_minitimeQui Dez 18, 2014 8:05 pm

How long has it been since the reaping? One week? More? Time seems to have stopped in that house. No one talks to each other and the mood is always so heavy. Teddie is alwas asking if we'll have to move away, and honestly I don't know what to anwser.

By the second day of the arena I decide to go check on Michael's birds. He'd be mad at us if he came back and we didn't take care of them properly. He was really proud of his little buddies. I realise they don't have much food. What did he feed them?

I only remember him taking some stuff of the woods... It pities me to see the nests on the nursery without my brother's care. So I decide to go to the woods to look for something that I can feed them.

There in the woods I see someone familiar..
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Echo Blackhawk

Echo Blackhawk

MensagemAssunto: Re: The ones who stayed   The ones who stayed Icon_minitimeTer Dez 23, 2014 12:31 am

ECHO BLACKHAWK

I haven't been to the district since the Reaping. I wouldn't go there except for trading goods and... well, see my friend. But he's not here anymore. And I don't know if he'll come back... God, I should have taught him some surviving skills. Or how to use a crossbow. I could have helped him so much and I didn't. I didn't see this coming... please forgive me, buddy.

It was just a hunting day like any other. I'd popped out of my 'house' pretty early to catch somethin' good for the day. I almost thought I had won the grant prize when I end up mistaking a human being for some kind of large prey. What the... no one would come here. I don't low my crossbow when I see her, but I take my hand out of the trigger. She seems so... familiar?

Suzzane Woodson

Suzzane Woodson

MensagemAssunto: Re: The ones who stayed   The ones who stayed Icon_minitimeTer Dez 23, 2014 2:49 pm

-W-wait! -I yell as I see him pointing a crossbow at me. I am sure I have seen this boy around before. I raise my hands for him to see I mean no harm, but I let all the nest materials and few food I caught fall on the ground. - Oh shoot! I didn't see you if you hadn't seen me!

I bow down to catch what I drop, and I see him coming to help, looking closer at him, I see other familiar thing..

-That shirt.... That was Michael's... how do you have it? - I ask in shock.
Echo Blackhawk

Echo Blackhawk

MensagemAssunto: Re: The ones who stayed   The ones who stayed Icon_minitimeTer Fev 03, 2015 8:47 pm

ECHO BLACKHAWK

I put my bow down and help her pick up what she had dropped. That's when she talks again. I raise an eyebrow, taking a good look on her. Now that's why she seemed so familiar...

- He lent it to me. Do you know him in any ways?

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: The ones who stayed   The ones who stayed Icon_minitimeTer Fev 03, 2015 9:03 pm

SUZZANE WOODSON

- When did he do that? - I ask raising an eyebrow. - He is my brother, are you a friend of his? [/i]

Echo Blackhawk

Echo Blackhawk

MensagemAssunto: Re: The ones who stayed   The ones who stayed Icon_minitimeTer Fev 03, 2015 10:40 pm

ECHO BLACKHAWK

- A long time ago, actually. - I say, still looking at her. - I don't recall seeing you before, and I had been to his place a couple of times....

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: The ones who stayed   The ones who stayed Icon_minitimeTer Fev 03, 2015 10:55 pm

SUZZANE WOODSON

- I don't remember see you either. And I don't remember him saying he had an homeless friend living in the woods. - I say back. - But I do remember him saying he was giving away some of his old clothes away, so it was to you. You are friends with my cousin too? - For some reason I couldn't say her name...

Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: The ones who stayed   The ones who stayed Icon_minitime

The ones who stayed
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
Hunger Games Roleplay  :: Panem :: District 7-
Ir para: