Hunger Games Roleplay
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Hunger Games Roleplay

Private roleplaying forum, to save stuff

InícioÚltimas imagensProcurarRegistarEntrar

The trainee

Ir para baixo 
2 participantes
AutorMensagem
Christine Blizzard

Christine Blizzard

The trainee Empty
MensagemAssunto: The trainee   The trainee Icon_minitimeTer Dez 23, 2014 3:16 pm

CHRISTINE BLIZZARD

-The old guy talked to you about it with you, didin't he? - I ask him with a mad look. - No, I am not crazy. I know what I saw, I know what the Capitol is capable of doing, and you know too, don't you? You guys are his weaponds, you know what they train you to do, and you know what they do with who pisses them off.

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Dietrich Elijah

Dietrich Elijah

The trainee Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: The trainee   The trainee Icon_minitimeTer Fev 03, 2015 10:47 pm

DIETRICH ELIJAH

- ... I have no idea what you're talking about. - I look at the young girl, raising an eyebrow. - Please just tell me what you want to know and calm down. - I am pretty aware about what the Capital can and will do, if that's what'cha wanna know...

Christine Blizzard

Christine Blizzard

The trainee Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: The trainee   The trainee Icon_minitimeTer Fev 03, 2015 10:52 pm

CHRISTINE BLIZZARD

- They took her, ok?! - I anwser raising my voice. He is looking at me like he thinks I am nuts. - They took her are keeping her somewhere. A person from district 8 complaining about the games is usual, but be it at district two and they take you from your home in front of your 5 year old daughter!

Conteúdo patrocinado

The trainee Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: The trainee   The trainee Icon_minitime

The trainee
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
Hunger Games Roleplay  :: Panem :: District 2-
Ir para: