Hunger Games Roleplay
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Hunger Games Roleplay

Private roleplaying forum, to save stuff

InícioÚltimas imagensProcurarRegistarEntrar

The Second Quarter Quell

Ir para baixo 
2 participantes
Ir à página : Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Seguinte
AutorMensagem
Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 3 Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 3 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 7:33 pm

- She is 18 but I think she stopped thinking at around age 10. - I say - Nah, she just wanted to meet you. Maybe you two would work and she'd leave me alone? - I laugh.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 3 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 7:36 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

- Nah, I can't see that happening. She's probably not as good as you. - I let out, unitentionally. - Good for me, I mean. - N-no, nevermind.

https://thungergames.forumeiros.com
Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 3 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 7:40 pm

I raise an eyebrow.

- and I am good for you? - I ask. I feel my heart racing. What is he saying...
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 3 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 7:41 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

- Y-yeah... I guess? -I say nervously. - Yes, you are...

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 3 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 7:46 pm

- Ok, then? - I'm getting nervous. I want a little whole to vanish. But guess what I can just go away! - This was a fun evening. But I have to go... I promise Darsy I'd help her dye her hair. - I give him my spare of the bill and get out of there.
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 3 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 7:53 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

"Holy shit. I messed everything up, didn't I."
- Uh... se ya later then. - I simply say, watching her go. I felt like my heart was going to explode.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 3 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 8:08 pm

I avoided Atticus for some time. I didn't know what to do with what he told. I really don't . Did he mean it? Is he just playing around. He looks like he'd be the kind to full around.

But after my last tribute died... I don't know why. I went to him. To the door of his room...
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 3 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 8:14 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

We didn't talk for a while. I tried to, but she always turned the other way. I eventually gave up, until the day I hear a knock on my door. I imediately knew who it was... the last Tribute from 7 had just fallen. Gabrielle.

I opened the door, trying not the show how happy I was with her visit.
- Ah, it's you. - I comment. - Nice to see ya.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 3 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 8:46 pm

- Hey... - I say. I don't know what more to say to him. I don't know why I came here. - May I come in? - I just ask..
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 3 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 8:54 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

Sure, come in - I reply, holding the door for her. I then proceed to sit back on the bed. - What brings you here?

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 3 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 9:05 pm

- She...she died.... After all I did... I failed again. - I answer. I try think the words before sayingthem. - I'm not on the game anymore..
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 3 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 9:10 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

- Calm down, Gabrielle. - I say. - It was not your fault. There are the double the careers this time. And many other Districts are doing surprisingly good... I've lost three of mine already, also.- I sigh. It makes me sad that she only remembered me when she's in pain, but I had to support her.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 3 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 9:16 pm

- I'm sorry to bother you at this hour.... Could you keep me company? - I ask approaching him
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 3 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 9:18 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

-Y-yeah, I guess? You're still welcome here. - I answer, letting out a small smile.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 3 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 9:23 pm

I just made myself look like an idiot. What did I come here for? Michael would know what to do with me like this. But what can this playboy know about it and how to help me.

I sit next to him and gaze at the floor
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 3 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 9:27 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

- Hey, sittin' around won't help with anything. Why don't you tell me how you feel...? - I ask, glaring at her.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 3 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 9:31 pm

- Numb - I just answer while I still look at the floor. - It may pass. I'm just scared I do something if I'm left alone on the seventh floor...
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 3 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 9:34 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

I approach her and place my arm around her shoulders.
- You're staying here for the night, then. - I say. It didn't matter what she had done to me earlier. I couldn't live with the thought of her doing something that may harm her.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 3 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 9:37 pm

I let my head rest on his chest. I was started to get used to this feeling. I shouldn't allow myself to do that.

- Thank you. - I sincerely say
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 3 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 9:39 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

I smile, holding tighter onto her and gently carressing her hair. I didn't know what to say, but I knew that she needed comfort.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 3 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 9:42 pm

- I may actually fall asleep if you keep doing that... - I say softly.
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 3 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 9:45 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

It might actually make you feel better, - I giggle, still caressing her hair.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 3 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 9:48 pm

I look him in the eyes for a moment. Those little thin eyes have a strange and pretty color.. He is so close. The last time I was this close to a guy it was with Michael, but it was not the same thing. I just met Atticus but yet I feel so close to him... Why?
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 3 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 9:51 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

I feel myself blushing a little when she looks me in the eyes, but I don't break the contact. I just smile, kindly. She was so pretty. I wish I could just know what I was feeling...

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 3 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 9:55 pm

- Can I really stay here? - I ask just in case. - can you lend me a shirt I can use as pyjamas? Am I being rude? - does it show much that I am nervous? I'm such an idiot.
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 3 Icon_minitime

The Second Quarter Quell
Ir para o topo 
Página 3 de 5Ir à página : Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Seguinte

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
Hunger Games Roleplay  :: Panem :: THE CAPITOL-
Ir para: