Hunger Games Roleplay
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Hunger Games Roleplay

Private roleplaying forum, to save stuff

InícioÚltimas imagensProcurarRegistarEntrar

Surprises.

Ir para baixo 
2 participantes
Ir à página : 1, 2, 3  Seguinte
AutorMensagem
Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Surprises.  Empty
MensagemAssunto: Surprises.    Surprises.  Icon_minitimeSeg Nov 24, 2014 12:12 am

He is coming here. Is all I can think. He won't stay for too long but he is coming to visit me. 3 months have passed since that night. His tribute didn't win. For everyone's surprise, a guy from Twelve could win. The second ever. But I was so busy helping Axl with his wedding I didn't have time to meet the new guy.

After the wedding in district Two, Atticus was allowed to spend one week in Seven. And so I am at the Seven's House of Justice waiting for him to arrive.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

Surprises.  Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Surprises.  Icon_minitimeSeg Nov 24, 2014 12:18 am

ATTICUS FLETCH

- Three months have passed. I was finally meeting her again. I couldn't still believe she actually wanted to see me again. All kind of thoughts came through my mind. Delphina had to escourt me as always, but she made very clear that she wouldn't stay by my side alot. Thank God.

We arrive at the train Station. I haven't been here for too long. It surely smelled better than 10'... I imediately spot her next to the Justice Building. - Gabrielle! - I shout, with a smile.

https://thungergames.forumeiros.com
Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Surprises.  Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Surprises.  Icon_minitimeSeg Nov 24, 2014 12:24 am

- Atticus! - I run to him. It has been so long since I saw him. I could barely believe I actually have him here.

My brother and sister that came with me watch from afar. But I heard my sister squeal.

- Oh, this are my siblings. Sebastian, and Melissa. - I present them and my brother takes the initiative to offer Atticus an hand for him to shake. - Well, you guys know who he is..
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

Surprises.  Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Surprises.  Icon_minitimeSeg Nov 24, 2014 12:30 am

- I hug her tight when we meet. She seemed happier here.

- Nice to meet ya, guys. Gabrielle tells alto about you too. - I say, giggling and shaking back Sebastian's hand.
Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Surprises.  Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Surprises.  Icon_minitimeSeg Nov 24, 2014 12:33 am

- When did I agree that my sister could date a ginger? - My brother says. He has been really protective of me and Melissa since Michael died. Even if he is just 12 and it becomes kind of awkward on some situations. Like this.

- Behave, Sebastian. - I ask my brother. - Why don't we show him around?
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

Surprises.  Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Surprises.  Icon_minitimeSeg Nov 24, 2014 12:39 am

- It's okay. - I laugh. - That would be awesome! - Maybe seeing the environment Gabrielle grew up in would hhelp me uunderstand her better.
Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Surprises.  Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Surprises.  Icon_minitimeSeg Nov 24, 2014 12:46 am

We start by showing him the paper factory. But industries don't seem to be Atticus's thing. Good we had that in common. We walked all over the district. I did this journey for years but for some reason today I was so tired... Was it because how excited I was for him to be here?

Finally we reach the woods my playing ground. I touch one of the trees at the entry of the woods. Come to think of it, i don't come to the woods since Michael died. It's the first time I come here without him...

- Here is where most of our family has worked. - Milly explains. She seemed to get along with Atticus and to enjoy his visit.
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

Surprises.  Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Surprises.  Icon_minitimeSeg Nov 24, 2014 12:51 am

They start by showing me the boring factories, the same ol' white ones wesee in every district, just for a different propose.

When we reach the woods, O feel there's something wrong with Gabrielle. It's her ssister who talks to me this time, while I decide to approach and hug gGabrielle from behind.
Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Surprises.  Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Surprises.  Icon_minitimeSeg Nov 24, 2014 12:59 am

He startled me when he hugged me from being.

- Hey. - I say holding his hand. - don't mind me. Enjoy the woods. I bet you don't have these babies back at 10'.

-C'mon Gab, you used to love it here. - Sebastian says. - you know what would cheer you up? A race up! - he points to the top of the tree. We used to make lots of those when he was younger. He was the only aside from myself who could climb without nearly breaking every bench.

- I'm sorry, Seb. - I say. - you know I haven't been feeling well lately.. Why don't you and Atticus go?
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

Surprises.  Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Surprises.  Icon_minitimeSeg Nov 24, 2014 1:03 am

- You go, Gabrielle. - I say, stealing her a kiss. I can't even climb a tree. I'd like to see you doing it though. - I say, playing with her hand still holding mine. - It'll make you feel bbetter.
Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Surprises.  Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Surprises.  Icon_minitimeSeg Nov 24, 2014 1:13 am

- I really think I'm getting ill or something. Dunno if I should. - I try to put out. But seeing that look on my brother's face.... - only once. - say. - the one losing does the dishes for the week.

- Deal. - he says smiling.

Each of us chose two close trees around the same size and what for Milly's order. At her 'go' we star climbing up. Back then the races were even but now Sebastian was bigger and heavier than me. So I had no problem winning, even if I wasn't counting on that. But as I got to the top I start feeling dizzy. This never happened before.

I grab thigh on a branch and wait for the nausea to pass. I didn't live 20 years climbing trees to find out I have vertigo. Even before I could tell them to watch out I throw up. From the top of the tree. This was a new thing. Sebastian ends up having to help get down. I really have been weird this past few days..
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

Surprises.  Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Surprises.  Icon_minitimeSeg Nov 24, 2014 10:49 am

ATTICUS FLETCH

She was doin' just fine. What happened? - Gabrielle! - I shout, looking up.

When her brother helps her get down, I approach and hold her tight. - How do you feel? - I ask, worried.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Surprises.  Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Surprises.  Icon_minitimeSeg Nov 24, 2014 11:14 am

- I am just a little bit sick. - I answer. - No need for all this commotion. If I fell down, that would have been worrying. - I joke.

- Are you really sure you are just a little bit sick? - My brother asks.

- Our aunt told us she looks like a pregnant lady - my sister says. And I tell her to cut it off.
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

Surprises.  Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Surprises.  Icon_minitimeSeg Nov 24, 2014 11:32 am

Holy shit, I think to myself. That couldn't be true. Could it? The odds are very, very low. But so we're they when we got picked for the games. Could it be from someone eelse with the services we get to do? No, I should no be thinking about that.
-Cc'mon Gabrielle, you need to rest.- I say, calmly.
Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Surprises.  Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Surprises.  Icon_minitimeSeg Nov 24, 2014 11:40 am

- I'm good. - answer. Gosh that girl has a big mouth. - Why don't you guys go get something for lunch and I will show a thing to the cowboy here.

They nod and go away.

- This you will like. - I say leading him.

I take him to our old house. To the backyard where Michael kept this little secret.

- So before cutting a tree my cousin made me climb it to check for nests. And when there were nests he'd raise the birds here. His sister and my brother keep taking care of them here. Some even come back when is the nest season. - I explain. This was Michael's little piece of heaven..
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

Surprises.  Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Surprises.  Icon_minitimeSeg Nov 24, 2014 11:50 am

We forget about the topic and Gabrielle leads me to this old house. What she shows me next is amazing.

- Holy cow - I say, smiling. - Do you have any clue on how these little guys are hard to raise. You guys are good. - I say, giving her a kiss. - Your family would do great at 10 afterall.
Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Surprises.  Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Surprises.  Icon_minitimeSeg Nov 24, 2014 11:57 am

-I didn't know. - I explain. - I just thought they were a waste of food to be honest. - I say looking down. - But it is amazing to see the little guys coming back...

I look back at him and look him in the eye..

-About what my sister said.. - I start.
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

Surprises.  Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Surprises.  Icon_minitimeSeg Nov 24, 2014 12:01 pm

-that's our biggest pproblem back in 10. - I joke, before turning serious. - Is that true...? It can't be....
Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Surprises.  Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Surprises.  Icon_minitimeSeg Nov 24, 2014 12:03 pm

-I'm not sure... - I say facing the ground. - But it is very likely... I am sorry...
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

Surprises.  Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Surprises.  Icon_minitimeSeg Nov 24, 2014 12:08 pm

- It can't be. I'm not ready...- I whisper, getting close to her and holding her in a hug.- I can't even take care of myself...
Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Surprises.  Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Surprises.  Icon_minitimeSeg Nov 24, 2014 12:10 pm

-Then what do we do now? - I ask, - Last year by this time I was counting the time until I was allowed to die.. but now... I don't think I want to anymore...
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

Surprises.  Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Surprises.  Icon_minitimeSeg Nov 24, 2014 12:17 pm

- I knew you wouldn't do it,- I say, holding her face to kiss her.- you'll be fine. We'll be fine... - I try to confort her, when in fact i have no idea what to do.
Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Surprises.  Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Surprises.  Icon_minitimeSeg Nov 24, 2014 12:21 pm

I hug him tight. Just some time ago I was so sure I was going to die, but now... I actually have a reason to keep going, I feel a warmth I haven't felt for long..

-Hm, should we head back to my house? - I ask. - You still haven't met my parents.
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

Surprises.  Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Surprises.  Icon_minitimeSeg Nov 24, 2014 12:27 pm

- Oh... Sure. - I say, letting her go of the hug. She never mentioned her parents, I actually thought they were dead. Better not say a thing. - Lets go. - I say with a warm smile.
Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Surprises.  Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Surprises.  Icon_minitimeSeg Nov 24, 2014 12:36 pm

So up we go to the Victor's Village.

-Do all the victory village look the same in every district? Cuz this houses here don't fit much. Especially when it snows. - I ask. - There is Harriet's place. - I point out. - and here is mine...

I stop a little by the door before opening it.

- Hey Gab and cowboy. - it's Teddie who greet us.

-Hey Teddie. - I present the two of them. - This is Teddie. My little cousin.. My mom must be in her sewing room...

I take him there and let the awkwardness flow
Conteúdo patrocinado

Surprises.  Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Surprises.    Surprises.  Icon_minitime

Surprises.
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 3Ir à página : 1, 2, 3  Seguinte

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
Hunger Games Roleplay  :: Panem :: District 7-
Ir para: