Hunger Games Roleplay
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Hunger Games Roleplay

Private roleplaying forum, to save stuff

InícioÚltimas imagensProcurarRegistarEntrar

Atticus Gets Called

Ir para baixo 
2 participantes
Ir à página : 1, 2, 3  Seguinte
AutorMensagem
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

Atticus Gets Called Empty
MensagemAssunto: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 1:55 am

ATTICUS FLETCH

It's been awhile since I was at the Capitol. I got to spend a couple of months back in Ten before I got called again. They said they wanted to talk with me, probably because it'll be my first time as a Mentor next year and they want to prepare me or something like that.

I arrive in this strange place which I was pretty sure it wasn't the President's Mansion. Am I meeting with some other guy? I have no clue. They tell me to wait by the door.

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
https://thungergames.forumeiros.com
Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 2:10 am

This is the worst part of a victor's job. The moment you realize how much of a puppet you are. I hate being called. I feels so degrading and dirty but I can't say no. I don't want to know what they'd do if I said no.

Right now my body is a product for the Capitol to sell however it wants. Every girl daydreams of how her first time might be. But after it gets sold for a fine price daydreams just seem useless.

The guy this time was as much of a pig as any other. Because I am small I guess I get the worse ones. I'm usually told how desappointing it is that I am not a full little girl.

This time I wasn't even given a tip. The guy left the room and I tried to wash everything off. But it doesn't simply come out. "Two more years " I repeat countless times.

I leave the room quietly so I am not spotted. I hate when former "acuitanses" see me around.

My heart skips a beat when I find Atticus Fletch waiting at the lobby of the building. I knew it was going to happen, especially to him. It was obvious. But I had to get him out. Don't know why but I didn't want him there.

-What are you doing here? - comes out of my mind. I look around to find who he might be waiting for.
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 2:14 am

ATTICUS FLETCH

I spot a familiar face. - Gabrielle...? - I whisper. - That's what I should ask you. I just got called from the Capitol, they said they wanted to talk to me and here I am. - I didn't expect to see her again so early... it made me happy, though. I wonder if the other Victors are around..

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 2:19 am

He doesn't know? Didn't Dallas tell him? That old buffalo!! I can't let him go. He seems so oblivious of this... But if I drag him out... His family is gonna suffer. And I can't talk to him here.. What do I do?

-Come with me. - I order as I pull him by the arm.

I find the closest service bathroom and lock us in. Taking a huge deep breath after.
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 2:22 am

ATTICUS FLETCH

She grabs me by the arm and locks us two in the bathroom. What the hell!?

- W-what's wrong, Gabrielle? - I ask, nervously. - I never felt this way around anyone else.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 2:25 am

-Do you have any idea, a small clue. Of what you are here for? - I ask. He needs to know. He deserves to... Sending him here without knowing... What were you thinking, Dallas?!
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 2:26 am

ATTICUS FLETCH

- N-not really? - I answer? - I presume it's because of me starting as a Mentor soon, or something like that...? - Why does she sound so nervous? I don't understand.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 2:32 am

- No. It is not. - I look down not able to face him. How can I tell him? How did Darsy explain it to me? Or was it Harriet? - It's not about you becoming a mentor... - if I tell him... He'll know what I did too. I don't know why but that bothers me really much.. - the Capitol is turning us into prostitution. - I finally say. But I don't want to look at him. Just can't..
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 2:34 am

ATTICUS FLETCH

- W-what the hell? Are you serious, Gabrielle? They did that to you? - I got worried about her, before I even thought about what was going to happen to me next. -Why would they do something like that!?

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 2:39 am

I just nod I never thought I'd have to say this so soon to a new victor. And surely I didn't imagine to do it in a service bathroom.

- Because we sell. That's the Capitol's main industry. - I still can't look him in the eyes. Not now that he knows I am dirty.
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 2:47 am

I wanted to scream and to break stuff. I had my patience with the Capitol, but that was too much. They can't do that... That's too much.
I approach the girl and hug her tight without saying a word. I can't believe they're doing this...
Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 2:50 am

- I'm so sorry you had to know like this. - I accept his hug and hug him back. - But at least is better than going there not knowing, I guess. - I wonder if by now he'd understand why I had to do that deal. Why my life is being so unbearable...
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 2:54 am

- i am very thankful for that. -i say, holding on the hug. - thanks. I'd find about it later in the hard way if it wasn't for you. - I don't get this, i thought she didn't care about me t all...
Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 3:00 am

I end up breaking the hug. If he is late it could be bad. I keep looking down. This is so hard. He is a big guy but he is only 17 and really simple minded..

- I'm really sorry... - I say. - you should go before they think you are not showing up... I'll wait for you at the lobby. - I didn't want to definitely not. But if it weren't for Harriet on the first time, I'd have opened my wrists before I could think of the consequences. So giving a little support may not be that bad..
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 3:04 am

- You're right. Thanks again- I say, looking at her in the eyes. -I'll mewt you there, then.- I touch her shoulder before getting on my way. I felt so damn nervous, but Gabrielle helped alot. I return to the entrance where a Capitol escourt meets me and guides me to a room.
Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 3:08 am

I look at my hands the whole time. A lot of people come in and out but I don't bother looking at them. It is just so weird to wait for.. Well for what I'm waiting.. He must be so terrified but he doesn't show much of it.. I just hoped it was fast. The wait was killing me
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 3:14 am

The lady expected me to do everything, when in fact I didn't even know how to start. Everything about it felt wrong and weird and I just wanted to disappear.

I come back shaking, still feeling terryfied. But I didn't want her to see me like this at all...
I see her looking down in the lobby. -Gabrielle, I whisper-but my voice comes out all shaky.
Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 3:19 am

He comes trembling and shaking. I thought it'd be easier for the guys but I guess being isn't easy for either one. I pat him on the shoulder and led him out of here and back to his room in the tenth floor of the tribute building.

- It's ok, Atticus. It's ok, now. - I don't let go of his hand all the way there.

Thank god for Dallas he isn't here. He would have heard me good.
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 3:24 am

ATTICUS FLETCH

Gabrielle leads me back to my room, holding my hand. I hold on her even when we arrive. I don't know why she got so sweet all of the sudden, but I couldn't think about it now. - with which frequence I'll have to do it again? - i aak, shivering. I still couldn't believe what i just did.

Última edição por Atticus Fletch em Dom Nov 23, 2014 11:44 am, editado 1 vez(es)
Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 3:29 am

He looked so shaken up. If those fangirls saw him like that would they still be all over him? I still cannot look him in the eyes even with him continuously searching for them to meet mine.

- It depends on the person... I don't really know. - I just answered. - Were you not.... Used to those things before? - I ask. I want to help but don't know how..
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 10:09 am

ATTICUS FLETCH

- N-no... Of course not. Not like this. - I answer, thinking of my life back in 10. - Not like this at all...

I never felt this nervous before. Not even in the Arena. Why would they do this to me... To her, or to anyone?

Última edição por Atticus Fletch em Dom Nov 23, 2014 11:42 am, editado 1 vez(es)
Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 10:34 am

- I'm sorry, kiddo... - I apologize again. It won't make anything unhappen but someone should apologize for that. - I would have dragged you out. I would but, they could do something to your family and I just... - I hug him. - I am so sorry this is happening.
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 10:47 am

ATTICUS FLETCH

Gabrielle's attention is sure making everything better. I wouldn't say that to her, though. It might bring her to her real self.

- I understand, - I say, hugging her back tightly. - And I really thank you for that. Thank you, Gabrielle. - I finish, still holding on her.

Última edição por Atticus Fletch em Dom Nov 23, 2014 11:42 am, editado 1 vez(es)
Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 10:52 am

-No one should be forced on that. And much less sold... First times or not. - I hide my face in his chest. This is just too much..
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 10:55 am

ATTICUS FLETCH

Y-yeah, that's just not right... I thought thwy would leave us alone. Kinda... -I blush when I feel her face against my chest, but I don't let go of her and place my hand on her hair, gently caressing it.

Última edição por Atticus Fletch em Dom Nov 23, 2014 11:37 am, editado 1 vez(es)
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called Icon_minitime

Atticus Gets Called
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 3Ir à página : 1, 2, 3  Seguinte

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
Hunger Games Roleplay  :: Panem :: THE CAPITOL-
Ir para: