Hunger Games Roleplay
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Hunger Games Roleplay

Private roleplaying forum, to save stuff

InícioÚltimas imagensProcurarRegistarEntrar

Atticus Gets Called

Ir para baixo 
2 participantes
Ir à página : Anterior  1, 2, 3  Seguinte
AutorMensagem
Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Atticus Gets Called - Página 2 Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 11:02 am

Shit, I'm crying now. Just for a change,hn. He shouldn't be so kind to me now. Even mentoring the tributes isn't so bad. Because you can just log off the subject after the games. But this you can't, you can't make this dirt go away.

- Why don't you go take a bath. - I suggest. - a long one. I'll stay here and make you a conciliation district 7 meal. - I say offering a comforting smile
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 11:11 am

ATTICUS FLETCH

It almost breaks my heart when I notice she's crying. I can't even feel sorry for myself because she has it so much worse.

- That sounds perfect, - I answer, with a kind smile. This situation makes her sound so much more.. Vulnerable. I wouldn't even recognize her. I embrace her in a hug one more time before leaving the room for a bath.

https://thungergames.forumeiros.com
Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 11:37 am

When was the last time I cooked a meal for someone? The past few years I have been so down it was my sister who had to take care of that. But even so I manage to make an eatable stew district 7 style.

The TV goes on and off about the announcement of the second quarter quell. And here I was almost forgetting the games even existed.
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 11:41 am

ATTICUS FLETCH

The good Capitol baths almost make me forget what they just done to me. To her... and who knows more. I was able to relax a lil' bit, but I just couldn't forget about what happened everytime I looked at my own body. I stayed there for a good half an hour, trying to remove everything they've done to me.

I get back to my room to change my clothes. Gabrielle should still be in the kitchen...

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 11:49 am

The stew actually smells good. But I think I should get going to my room before someone notices how long I am taking. I go to Atticus's room to give him his dinner but I end up sitting in bed listening to the capitol news. Something about Axl getting engaged. That idiot didn't tell me about it. But I couldn't help smiling.

I hear the door behind me. He is back already.

- Did you hear this? Axl is engaged! - I look at him but then back at the TV. - I'm sorry !
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 12:08 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

I find Gabrielle sitting in my bed, hypnotised by the TV. The food smells delicious.

- What the hell? - I comment, sitting next to her and taking a look at the TV. To who? I actually thought you two... nevermind. That's great news!

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 12:16 pm

- Us two, what? - I ask raising an eyebrow. - Me and Axl? Never in life. He volunteered his way here to kick my ass. That'd be a too big of a plot twist. And a bad one too. - It's interesting that body types from the districts also are different. Even if he is tall, his built is totally different from Michael and dad's. - But he didn't tell me to whom, either. That sneaky bastard. - He has several bite marks on his arms. Possibly from his work? But I wouldn't ask now.
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 12:19 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

- Sorry, it came into my mind. - I giggle. - It could happen, ya know. Those things happen. - I couldn't help but notice how she was looking at me. - Then we shall find who the misterious girl is.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 12:28 pm

- I don't need to know who it is - I let a laugh out. - I am happy for him. It's probably someone from his home back at Two. But we are friends he could have told. Littl'Axl is growing up. How do you think she'll deal with these things? - I finally asked. I know Axl also does this. And I wonder how it is like to have to deal with the other side of it.

But, somehow, isn't it what I'm doing for Atticus now? Take care of the aftermath.
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 12:32 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

- I dunno... it's not his fault. I wouldn't judge someone for that and it wouldn't stop me from dating someone. - I say, thinking out loud. - As long as she took a bath everytime after. - I shrug, giggling.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 12:35 pm

I glare at him - Bad joke, Fletch. - I just say. - Eat the food it is getting cold. - I order him. I see serious conversations with this guy is impossible.
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 12:37 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

- I'm sorry - I say, but I couldn't help but laugh. - Oh right! The food. It looks delicious. - I say, as I start eating it. - And tastes delicious also. Good job. - I blink at her, finishing my meal.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 12:43 pm

I just keep watching the report of Axl's engagement. The girl is actually pretty. She kinda looks like she also did career training but that is just me guessing. When I catch the guy I will make it spit all out..

He looks so happy. I can't help to wonder if I'm going to find that kind of happiness one day. But I never thought about it before the games. And surely didn't think about that after with all this happening. But who knows... That could help me turn my life around and not want to make it end..
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 12:46 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

I remembering attending a couple of weddings back in 10. We have a strong tradition. One of them was my parents'. I'm guessing they must be really different here in the Capitol. And now as a Victor, I'm afraid I'll have to get married here, if I ever do.

I glare back to Gabrielle. She seemed really proud of that guy. I wonder if there was someone special in her life back in 7'.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 12:53 pm

I take a deep sigh. No use in thinking about useless things. I will just annoying the crap out of him until he allows me to be a maid of honor. I put up with him for almost 3 years, I deserve. Fletch seems to be staring at me for some time.

- What about you, cowboy? - I ask facing him - Gettin' married any time soon? - I make the accent again. It was the only reason I even talked to Dallas. And this accent is actually funny.
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 12:58 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

- Please, stop that. - I beg, laughing. - It's terrible. And no way! I'm way to young for that. And I haven't found someone to keep up with me yet. - I joke.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 1:02 pm

- Don't really wonder why. - I reply honestly. - You are a really annoying fella. But for some reason people seem to like. And if you prefer I can just speak with mah good strong accent. - I make my accent a bit stronger. It remembers me of my uncle. But I actually used to talk like this when I was younger.
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 1:04 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

- I'm not annoying, - I contest. - I'm cool as hell. - Not literally, because, you know, Hell isn't supposed to be cold. Forget that. - I fall into my bed, letting out a big sigh. - Just speak with your normal accent, please. - I giggle.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 1:09 pm

- This is my normal accent. - I explain. - I kinda lost it after all this time in the Capitol. Shouldn't you, like, get dressed when there's a girl in your room? I mean it doesn't really bother me but, shouldn't you? - Did this sound weird? Definitely sounded weird
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 1:11 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

- It doesn't? - I repeat, looking up at her and grinning. I almost forgot I hadn't changed yet. - Then I guess I'm fine just the way I am. - I finish, placing my head in the bed again.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 1:13 pm

- I shared the bed with two guys all my life so it isn't unusual to have them walk around like that. - I explain. - I should get going anyway.
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 1:15 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

- Noo! - I interrumpt. - You shouldn't. - I sit back again, glancing at her. - I enjoy your company, you know.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 1:25 pm

- hmm. Harriet will notice I am taking too long... - I look down. And then back at the TV.

They were talking about some new discovery Beetee did. That guy was really interesting. It wasn't unusual to have news of his discoveries. But the next new is a shock. It's about me... And this guy.

------Breaking News-------

" There have been some rumours about the our most loved heart breaker and the merciful victor Gabrielle. . Right after his victory they seemed very close in the after party and were recently spotted to leave a Capitol hotel. We still couldn't contact the two love birds. But could this be the begging of a sparkle?

---------
- What the...
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 1:27 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

- Holy sh.... - I start, letting out a laugh. - What the hell, man. What the hell. Those guys don't loose time, do they? - I joke, before realising the problems this could bring. - What should we do now?

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 1:30 pm

- I don't know... - I whisper. - Get engaged? I mean! With someone else... Like Axl did? I don't know.... - I take my hands to my head. - they'll never leave us alone anymore.
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Atticus Gets Called   Atticus Gets Called - Página 2 Icon_minitime

Atticus Gets Called
Ir para o topo 
Página 2 de 3Ir à página : Anterior  1, 2, 3  Seguinte

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
Hunger Games Roleplay  :: Panem :: THE CAPITOL-
Ir para: