Hunger Games Roleplay
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Hunger Games Roleplay

Private roleplaying forum, to save stuff

InícioÚltimas imagensProcurarRegistarEntrar

The Second Quarter Quell

Ir para baixo 
2 participantes
Ir à página : Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AutorMensagem
Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 5 Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 5 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 11:14 pm

- Oh. But I can tell you.. - I say. - The one on the arms was a vulture, the one on the stomach was me.. At the end of the games - I pass my hand there, remembering..
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 5 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 11:17 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

- You're crazy. - I pass my hand there too, before kissing her again.

https://thungergames.forumeiros.com
Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 5 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 11:21 pm

- I had to try. One last time... - I say. Before allowing him to kiss me again.

Being loved. Is that how it feels? It is not the first time I'm in this position... But it is the first time I want to and I that I want to take a part of it.. Not just being there and shutting my brain down. And I didn't expect it but it actually was good... And warm..
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 5 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 11:34 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

- I'm so glad that turned out only to be a scar. - I say, kindly.

And we keep the thing going. It was the first time I actually wasn't forced to. And it was the only time it feel good, and not wrong.
I kiss her softly on the lips, again and again. - I love you, Gabrielle. I really do. - I say.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 5 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 11:44 pm

- I love you too, Atticus - I answer kissing him back everytime.

We stayed close to each other even after. My head was quietly resting on his bare chest. And it was amazing. But heart didn'tcalm ddown even aafter we stopped. A caress his arm and kiss one of his horse bite scars.

- So what now? - I finally ask, still in his arms.
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 5 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 11:48 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

- Now we pray for not guetting caught by any Capitol citizen, - I joke, as I caress her hair. I still can't believe she felt the same way. I thought that would be pretty much impossible.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 5 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 11:53 pm

- I don't care if they catch us. - I shrug. - That was not what I meant.. After the games end and we have to go back home.
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 5 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 11:57 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

- We keep our deal up. You visit me on 10', I visit you on 7'. And coming to the Capitol won't be too bad as it was before. - I say, smiling. - Maybe letting them know is actually a good idea, as much as I hate saying this. - That way they would let us travel between 10 and 7 more often...

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 5 Icon_minitimeSeg Nov 24, 2014 12:00 am

- Maybe you are right... And we still don't know. You still have a chance to bring a victor home and then visit me on the tour. - I kiss his jaw. - You think they'd let us stop doing... You know...
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 5 Icon_minitimeSeg Nov 24, 2014 12:05 am

ATTICUS FLETCH

- I don't know if the fella is gonna last that must longer. - I sigh. - I dunno, Gabrielle... I wish. But that's very unlikely, as much as I want you only for myself. - I bring her closer to me, burying my face in her hair.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 5 Icon_minitimeSeg Nov 24, 2014 12:07 am

- It's ok. - I keep caressing his arm and end up holding his hand - We'll find a way.
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 5 Icon_minitimeSeg Nov 24, 2014 12:12 am

ATTICUS FLETCH

I hold her hand back, tight. - I'm sure we will. - I say, stealing a kiss. - I can't believe your last Tribute had to die for you to come back to me. - I giggle.

Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Second Quarter Quell    The Second Quarter Quell  - Página 5 Icon_minitime

The Second Quarter Quell
Ir para o topo 
Página 5 de 5Ir à página : Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
Hunger Games Roleplay  :: Panem :: THE CAPITOL-
Ir para: