Hunger Games Roleplay
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Hunger Games Roleplay

Private roleplaying forum, to save stuff

InícioÚltimas imagensProcurarRegistarEntrar

49th's edition after party

Ir para baixo 
3 participantes
Ir à página : 1, 2, 3  Seguinte
AutorMensagem
Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

49th's edition after party  Empty
MensagemAssunto: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  Icon_minitimeSex Nov 21, 2014 11:15 pm

How? I kept wondering. How did that clueless guy actually win? Just how. I have a massive debt to the guy I bet with, thankfully he wasn't talking serious when we made those bets. We aren't even allowed to bet. But there he was smiling all mighty and the crowd seemed to love him. I talked to him before he entered the arena and he seemed so... I don't know... Clueless of what was happening..

I didn't even want to go to this stupid party. I thought of calling sick, but the Capitol made very clear I HAVE to go. So here I am. Wearing a short black simple dress, siting in the bar and hoping no one really notices me. I seduce the Atticus guy from afar, he still hasn't stopped smiling, just he wait until he has those 'works ' to do at the Capitol, see if he still smiles so much.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  Icon_minitimeSex Nov 21, 2014 11:32 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

- Holy cow! - I still can't believe I won that thing! - I speak to Delphina, the demonic escourt who is guiding me to the party. They dressed me all fancy and stuff, after covering some minor scars I got from the Arena.

- I wouldn't call it a thing if I were you, young boy - she replies, with a disgusted face. I should just call it her normal face because that's how she looks 24/7.

When I enter the so called afterparty, I am attacked by many Capitol people taking photos of me and making me questions. What even...

I am only able to actually see whats around me like, 45 minutes after. Oh boy, I hope not all days will be like this from now on. I take a quick look around, before starting to eat some samples from the table. - Oh my, from now on I'll be able to eat whatever I want without caring if I'll have enough to make it to the next night! Those were some hella long 24 days. Just to think I'll have to go back to Ten soon and face all that hot again...

I spot someone familiar looking at me from across the bar. - Gabriela! - I shout. - I bet you thought you wouldn't meet me again, eh. - I say when I arrive next to her, grinning.

https://thungergames.forumeiros.com
Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  Icon_minitimeSex Nov 21, 2014 11:41 pm

Oh, he saw me, just great. And he comes talk to me of course. I can't deny that he looks good on the outfit they put him. But I don't know if I like the gaze of his Capitol lady.

-The name is GabrieLLE, thanks so much for keeping it. - I correct him. - I didn't, that's true. - I say politely. - But I guess no one would expect me to win either and here I am. Congratulations.
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  Icon_minitimeSex Nov 21, 2014 11:50 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

-Why thank you, GabriELLE, - I answer, emphasing the "elle" part, as I take her hand and kiss it. - I guess we'll be seeing each other more often, then. - I blink my eye, provoking her.

[/i]

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  Icon_minitimeSex Nov 21, 2014 11:56 pm

Ah, isn't he a charmer. Pffft. I admit I kind of admire his optimism, though.

- Yes, we will. - I start to explain - Soon you'll take a ride through all the districts to see which families lost their kids this year and there is always the next 'let's kill kids' convention that happens every year. That must be fun. - I finish sarcastically
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  Icon_minitimeSex Nov 21, 2014 11:59 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

- Yea, right. That must be sad and all, but at least I won't feel guilty since I wasn't responsible for any of them. It could be worse. - I shrug. What a optimistic girl. - I guess that's better than being dead, still.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 22, 2014 12:07 am

- Is it, though? - I asked. I couldn't talk so distantly about the other deaths. It felt wrong. - even if you aren't responsible there is that burden of you surviving instead of someone else's kid. But you probably shouldn't discuss it with me. I am on a deal with the Capitol to keep living for at least 5 years - I laugh at the ridiculousness of the contract. - but don't worry just two more years to go
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 22, 2014 12:11 am

ATTICUS FLETCH

-What kind of contract is that anyway? - I ask, tilting my head, confused. Did this girl wanted to die, or what? I wanted to say that those are how things are, and people usually prefer their life and the lives of their loved ones instead of the ones they know nothing about, but I thought that'd be a good time to keep my mouth shut.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 22, 2014 12:18 am

- I don't know. Ever since I got to the Capitol I tried to end my life. - I explain as the simple truth it is - You can say I am the biggest loser around here. In a death game I tried to die but survived. How ironic is it? - I pose a smile. - But they need a victor figure so... - my eyes fill with anger from the other part of the agreement - If I don't keep that figure in a 5 year time my sister will come with me to the after life. And wouldn't that suck?
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 22, 2014 12:24 am

ATTICUS FLETCH

-Ouch... that sounds complicated. - I simply reply, messing up my hair. - "Atticus!" - I hear Delphina scream from the other side of the bar, and a shiver goes down my spine. I ignore her, though. Why is this girl I just barely met telling me all this personal stuff? Is she that kind of open book? Or maybe she had noone to talk about it? Nah, that's impossible. - It does suck. But dying also does. Please don't do that to yourself.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 22, 2014 12:30 am

- I didn't do that to myself. - I look down not to look at him. His optimism and happy goingness messes with my nerves - I did it to my cousin. I did it to him and I can't take it back. But - I keep looking down. Axel and the guys don't like to talk about this, they have their own ghosts to face, but this kid seems like he needs to be shaken up. - Not only that, I simply don't deserve to be alive and I shouldn't be.
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 22, 2014 12:34 am

ATTICUS FLETCH

I guide her face with my finger to make her look at me. - Hey, look. Weren't you the one who killed no one - and no thing - and still came back alive? You deserve to be alive more than anyone else here, probably. - I whisper, afraid to say something the citizens may misunderstood. What's up with this girl, anyway?

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 22, 2014 12:39 am

Is he stupid? He must be stupid.

- How do you think I won? - I'm guessing he didn't pay attention to my edition. - Not every edition a magical hole appears on the ground to kill the bad guys for you. - I whisper too. What? Made results? Pufft, nah. -
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 22, 2014 12:43 am

ATTICUS FLETCH

- Yeah, I got pretty lucky. - I answer, with a smile in my face. - T'was quicksands, though. - I correct. - Listen, I don't think it it matters to the fact of either you deserve being alive or not if people died for you. They probably had their motives. It was their decision, afterall. Right?

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 22, 2014 12:46 am

- They had no right to make that decision and make me live with it. - I say firmly - I wouldn't have tried and I maybe could have made it if they didn't do it.. Now two lives are lost. He won't come back and I don't have a future. Only mine would have been fine. - I conclude.
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 22, 2014 12:51 am

ATTICUS FLETCH

- What makes you think you don't? Maybe you do. You just haven't found your path yet. - I blink, again. - I don't see a lost life in you, only a broken soul. And that can be fixed with time! - I say, happily. - C'mon, there's no time for sadness here. Let's celebrate!

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 22, 2014 12:57 am

I drink my drink all at once. That thing made me dizzy even before reaching my stomach but it didn't have the affect I was working. In fact, other than the dizziness it made no effect at all.

- where did you get that? Really how poetic. - I make fun of it. - I'm celebrating don't you see? Hey, hit me another one! - I show the bartender my glass for him to fill again.
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 22, 2014 1:00 am

ATTICUS FLETCH

- Well I appreciate the effort, but ruining your liver is not the way I want people to celebrate my victory. - I joke. - You should go easy on that if you wanna keep that contract goin'. - I say, grinning.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 22, 2014 1:04 am

- Don't worry. My liver can stand two more years of this - I say - Then I am sorry I am not your best company. Your Capitol girl is calling you for sometime now. She'll be more of your vibe
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 22, 2014 1:09 am

ATTICUS FLETCH

- If you say so - I shrug. I don't really think it could, but that's not my problem. - Oh God, please no. She's worse than dozens of drunken people at once. - I joke. - She's demonic.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 22, 2014 11:22 am

Yeah, the horn lady. We all make fun of her, even Darsy who really isn't much to talk.

- Well, but this party is for you to enjoy and make some... Contacts.. - It won't be good for your publicity to sit around the grumpy victor.
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 22, 2014 11:39 am

ATTICUS FLETCH

- And I need contacts for what? - If they need me, they'll find me. Good thing you're keepin' all the annoying people away, though. - I joke.
[/i]

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 22, 2014 11:42 am

- Annoying people? - I raise an eyebrow. - Did you already have time to know anyone out of your prep team? And I guess you didn't meet the other victors either, did you?
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 22, 2014 11:47 am

ATTICUS FLETCH

-Yeah. They're annoying. - I say, refering to the prep team. - And I just want a break, man! I just came back for a hot as hell arena and the first thing they do to me after the interview and whatsoever is 45min full of annoying people questioning me things. - I complain. In fact, I do wanna met the other victors, but I'd have time for that later, right? I was quite enjoying the company of Gabriela, to be honest.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 22, 2014 11:59 am

- Been there, know that. - Actually what I was thinking but I wasn't the one saying it. - You don't lose time do you, redhead? - Axl approach the bar and sits next to Atticus. - That's odd from you, Gab, making friends and all.

I sigh, what was he saying isn't he my friend too? The only I could do in here really.. - Hey, Axl. - I guess these two need an introduction. - That is Axl, he is the guy who won after me, district 2 and a real pain in the ass.
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  Icon_minitime

49th's edition after party
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 3Ir à página : 1, 2, 3  Seguinte