Hunger Games Roleplay
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Hunger Games Roleplay

Private roleplaying forum, to save stuff

InícioÚltimas imagensProcurarRegistarEntrar

49th's edition after party

Ir para baixo 
3 participantes
Ir à página : Anterior  1, 2, 3  Seguinte
AutorMensagem
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

49th's edition after party  - Página 2 Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 22, 2014 12:03 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

- Atticus, - I say, getting up to greet the new guy. - I just won the games. Delphina says I'm a pain in the ass also. We should do great. - I joke, grinning.
[/i]

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
https://thungergames.forumeiros.com
Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 22, 2014 12:15 pm

- Know who you are - he glares at him for a long time - you left my kids in a hole for starvation. - What the hell is he doing? But then he started laughing and patting Fletch's back - If those weren't my tributes I'd think it'd be much more fun. Nice touch there.

Well, after all Axl is a former career, of course he has a slight different view on the games than us.

- But is fun you came to Gab from all people. She bet you to die on the first day. And now you are here bonding. This is the magic of the games.

Yeah, if I didn't know what he really thinks of the games I'd think he is serious. But it's a Capitol party with a lot of press here. So here he is the smart one. I just say whatever comes to mind and hope is not taken out of context.

- Yeah, real magic. - I whisper sarcastically as I take another sip from my drink.
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 22, 2014 12:21 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

- Yeah, sorry about that. They kinda, uh, we're trying to kill me, ya know. - The girl's was a bitch. And Artair was just... weird. I just seemed of all the time. Well, I guess I'm meeting another Victor, afterall.

- You what? - I exclaim, but I couldn't help but laugh. - Why thank you, dear. How much money did you put on my death, eh?

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 22, 2014 12:33 pm

- The enough amount to import two cows and a lamb all the way from 10 to 7. - I simply say. Axl seems to be having fun with this talk. He is always welcoming to the new guys. - But it was just with Axl and Beetee and they agreed to call it down.

- We are not allowed to really bet. Which sucks. - he explains - So is more or less an enthusiastic prediction.

- I also bet this guy to die. But your mentor said he'd go far. Said the same about you. Shame old Dallas can't bet for real. - I try to make the 10's accent.
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 22, 2014 12:37 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

- Holy cow, you're crazy. - I laugh. - Good for you, then. I can't believe you thought I would die on the first day. Couldn't it be on the third, or something? Jeez. -   Wait, Dallas said I'd go far? I thought he'd be by Ebony's side. What a jerk. - Oh God. Don't ever do that again. - I say, laughing.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 22, 2014 12:42 pm

- And I can't believe you guys really say 'Holy cow's - I joke. - You wouldn't last long. You went to a desert without water.

- When you can't kill you become a environment expert like this little girl here. - Axl points.

- No need to be a rocket scientist to understand that. That's what killed our tributes.
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 22, 2014 12:49 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

-Well, I did get water after that... - I shrug, before laughing at Axl's joke.
[/i]

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 22, 2014 1:08 pm

- Of course you did. - I say ironically. - I never killed and I can't teach kids to do that.. I teach what I know. And they don't care because I am a "dwarf". Glad that gives you guys a good laugh.
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 22, 2014 1:12 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

-I've only killed animals during my life, glad I didn't have to kill any human being. Though the technique must not be very different from animals to humans - I shrug, again. - I don't think they don't care, tho. You're their only hope when they come here, so they have to pay you attention, at least.
[/i]

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 22, 2014 1:38 pm

- And imagine how it is when your only hope is a 5'2" foot, 19 year old that couldn't even end the agony of the only guy she stabbed. - I face the empty glass once again. Just remembering made me sick. - I don't blame them for feeling lost and hopeless. I just wanted to help them a little more...
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 22, 2014 1:44 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

-Isn't it time to get over that, though? - I smile at her, patting her shoulder. - The best thing to do is not to think about that.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 22, 2014 1:50 pm

- Easy for you to say, pretty boy. - I spit. - What did you lose? 23 days of your time? Not everyone had it... - for a second a look at Axl and he is telling me to cut it off. - Fine. I'll look for Harriet.. Have fun, gentlemen. See ya around, Ax.

-------------Axl's narrating ----------

- Dude, watch it..- I say. Giving a not so light punch on his shoulder. - Gab is still pretty broken. I am not sure myself how to talk to her about it. But the worst you can do is tell to let it go.
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 22, 2014 1:57 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

My eyes follow the girl as I watch her go. I then turn my attention to Axl, shrugging.
-I was just tryin' tha help,   - I say. - This isn't a competition to see who came home the most broken.

Axl Faye

Axl Faye

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 22, 2014 2:03 pm

- I know. - I sigh. - But try to understand a bit. Her best friend volunteered to come with her. Her allie tried to set them on fire. A career almost raped in the arena. - I scratch the back of my had. Gosh, Brook was a stupid guy. - All of us are broken. I mean all of us . I guess Gab just learnt to ditch of any kindness she knows.
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 22, 2014 2:07 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

- I do, - I complain. - It's not like I don't understand just because I didn't suffer that much in the Arena. I've had my dose back in Ten. - I finish, looking away to try to find Gabrielle in the crowd. - Should I go after her and apologize or what?

Axl Faye

Axl Faye

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 22, 2014 2:12 pm

I scratch the back of my head again.

- I don't really know. - I look at him with a friendly smile. - If you are worried about it. It's nice to know someone here wants to call down her agreement. You seem to have gotten her attention. Go get her tiger.
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 22, 2014 2:25 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

-Thanks, bro. - I reply with a friendly smile, before I get up and call her name. - Gabrielle! Wait! - I ran towards her, after spotting her on the crowd. - Sorry about that earlier, - I say. - I know it's not that easy.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 22, 2014 2:33 pm

Geez, why can't he just leave me alone. I try to calm down and not tell him to fuck off.

- Nice, I am so glad you understand. - I spit. - But I'd say that for you the nightmare actually might start around now. - I tap his shoulder. - Don't say I didn't warn you.

I can't say I think he is a bad guy. But he really is getting into my nerves. I don't which for him to be called like we usually are. Yet I know that will happen. And to him that might be sooner and more often than to any of us.
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 22, 2014 2:37 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

I regret apologizing right after. I don't now why I keep talking to this girl, who shows no sings of sympathy towards me. Probably because she's the only one here who I actually have to make an effort to get her attention.
- Well thanks for that, - I say, looking away. - I'll have that in mind. .

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 22, 2014 2:47 pm

The music around here fills my ears. It is as hateful as the capitol guys' clothes. You can't spot the former victors from afar because we look so 'plain' as Darsy kindly likes to call it.. But when I notice we are surrounded by Capitol women.

Well, Atticus is. He looks like he isn't so bad at dealing with them. But I feel sorry for the poor guy. What they'll to him... I just... He is a kind guy. An easy pray... Really he makes it too easy for them.

I approach him and try to save his poor ass.

- Come on, pretty boy. Show me those district 10 dance moves. - I pull him to the dancing floor. I hate doing this. But I guess it's an apology for being so bruit with him before.
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 22, 2014 11:59 pm

ATTICUS FLETCH

Oh, no, no... not again! Not these annoying people with cameras again. Will I have to deal with this every hour from now on? That would be hella tiring. I was just starting to answer some question when I feel someone pulling me. "Gabrielle!" I whisper in my mind. Turns out she isn't that bad, afterall. Just an angel in disguise.

- District 10 dance moves, eh? - I giggle, before taking her hand. - Let's do this.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 12:07 am

The worst part of being here. Dancing with this idiot is that he can't dance to save his life. I am not a great dancer myself but I am about to go get Axl to teach him because this is painful.

- Watch your feet. - I say between teeth and keep the camara smile. - I don't wanna be crushed by those chubby feet
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 12:09 am

ATTICUS FLETCH

- Sorry - I say, various times. The fact that she is that small makes it even harder. I wouldn't admit that to her, though. I get it going, anyway.

Gabrielle Bourgogne

Gabrielle Bourgogne

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 12:12 am

- If you don't have it together I'll trade you for Axl. So try harder or you'll be thrown to the camaras again. - I say firmly. Trying not to get stepped in.
Atticus Fletch
Admin
Atticus Fletch

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  - Página 2 Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2014 12:15 am

ATTICUS FLETCH

- I'm trying really hard, I swear! - I reply, nervously. She's making it so much harder. Why do I feel so pressured around her? I don't understand. - Please, don't do that... - I ask. I'll have to pay for this later, I'm guessing.

Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: 49th's edition after party    49th's edition after party  - Página 2 Icon_minitime

49th's edition after party
Ir para o topo 
Página 2 de 3Ir à página : Anterior  1, 2, 3  Seguinte